4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

rpm outlet possibly screwing me over

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 01:35 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

Default RE: rpm outlet possibly screwing me over

uhm my accufab made 15 extra rwhp then the bbk did!!!

actually, im lieing - i just wanted to see if you'd really **** yourself... haha
Old 09-04-2006, 01:39 PM
white04gt
3rd Gear Member

I will NEVER order anything from these bastards... Their CS SUCKS DEAD DONKEY DIKS... I am still waiting for their customer service rep to get back to me via email (apparently they don't take phone calls regarding cs or exchanges)... They are quick to charge your credit card and ship the order but they sure as hell don't make sure they are sending the right stuff..

If they are a sponsor here I say we get rid of the worthless bastards..

Yes, I have tried talking to a manager, never to receive a phone call, no response to multiple emails..

I swear RPM outlet has the special olympic tards working management, customer service, and packaging... Ddoh de dohhhhh..
Old 09-04-2006, 01:48 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: white04gt

I will NEVER order anything from these bastards... Their CS SUCKS DEAD DONKEY DIKS... I am still waiting for their customer service rep to get back to me via email (apparently they don't take phone calls regarding cs or exchanges)... They are quick to charge your credit card and ship the order but they sure as hell don't make sure they are sending the right stuff..

If they are a sponsor here I say we get rid of the worthless bastards..

Yes, I have tried talking to a manager, never to receive a phone call, no response to multiple emails..

I swear RPM outlet has the special olympic tards working management, customer service, and packaging... Ddoh de dohhhhh..
YEAHHHHHHHHHH I love you white04gt, not in the gay way, the BASHING THEM MOTHER ****ING BASTARD RPM OUTLET ****** WAY, lol.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:24 PM
AXLE
1st Gear Member

when i orderd the C&L CAI from them the left out the heat sheild i called them, and they sent it that day. I live here in TX. so i got all my stuff in like 4 days. a good friend of mine that is friends with one of the reps. there i will talk to him and let him know that the guys on mustangforums their service.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:24 PM
yetihairball
1st Gear Member

See, I want to like rpmoutlet. Their website is good for getting ideas of what upgrades I want to make on my car. Their prices are usually the best I can find. Actual shipping time is 1 day, once the product actually ships.

But, when you're spending hundreds of dollars the sales tax is killer. And when you spend hundreds of dollars on a product and you don't hear anything or see anything for over two weeks, and you can't reach anyone at the company by phone or by e-mail....it's a bad bad feeling.

I want to like rpmoutlet, but they've got to make some vast improvements on their customer service. And they need to move out of Texas so I don't have to pay sales tax.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

If you don't get an answer.. just keep calling - annoy them... sometimes that's the only way to get in somewhere is to be persistant. KEEP CALLING, and when they say they'll call back, when they dont - CALL EM again... keep doin it, and tell them what you're doing... if not just like I said to another person on here about a differant guy... ever hear of the better business bureau? You can also dispute it on your credit card. Let them know you're not playing, if you rec'd wrong merchandise, next time you call, say you dont even want it anymore, and you're calling your CC company to dispute the charge due to shipment of wrong merchandise.

I work for a Bank, the more disputes against a company, the more VISA/MC looks at them whether or not to drop them as an acct, trust me - they want to be able to accept VISA/MC.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:32 PM
white04gt
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: xxkazp3rxx

If you don't get an answer.. just keep calling - annoy them... sometimes that's the only way to get in somewhere is to be persistant. KEEP CALLING, and when they say they'll call back, when they dont - CALL EM again... keep doin it, and tell them what you're doing... if not just like I said to another person on here about a differant guy... ever hear of the better business bureau? You can also dispute it on your credit card. Let them know you're not playing, if you rec'd wrong merchandise, next time you call, say you dont even want it anymore, and you're calling your CC company to dispute the charge due to shipment of wrong merchandise.

I work for a Bank, the more disputes against a company, the more VISA/MC looks at them whether or not to drop them as an acct, trust me - they want to be able to accept VISA/MC.

I am not going to spend one more minute trying to call them, even when you call you can't talk to anybody, that's the god damn problem. They don't give a flying f*ck about their customers and it's VERY apparent. It's ok, I ordered from them once, but NEVER again.

And to the guy that said he will talk to his friend, please do.. Have him have the company get in touch with me. I'd love to let them know about their customer service. I took multiple dumps this morning that could have been hired there to replace their 1 cs guy who cannot be contacted by phone...

Old 09-04-2006, 09:39 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

Persistancy got me to where they helped me... once i got someone on the phone they upgraded me for free from BBK to accufab and got me next day delivary for free
Old 09-04-2006, 09:40 PM
white04gt
3rd Gear Member

I have put more time and effort into it then what it's worth at this point. I will just take my dollar elsewhere, and it's good to know that I'm not the only person who has been given the reach around by rpm outlet.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:01 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

F*UCK THEM! Tell your friend to tell George he's a DICK HEAD, lol. Also I did do a write up to the BBB about them. So that was already done during my period.

Quick Reply: rpm outlet possibly screwing me over