4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

got offered a sponorship!!??!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Matts00GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: got offered a sponorship!!??!!!

I think they could give you a better deal than that...a buddy of mine had an 02 civic that was worked over. An audio shop sponsored him and gave him 2 12" solobarics, amp, and installation all for free.

Either way, it's cool!
Old 09-27-2006, 03:40 PM
Quick Shot xMLx
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Matts00GT

I think they could give you a better deal than that...a buddy of mine had an 02 civic that was worked over. An audio shop sponsored him and gave him 2 12" solobarics, amp, and installation all for free.

Either way, it's cool!
Listen to what you just said. "Solobarics" Those piece of **** square kicker subs. Their loud but they sound like **** when compared to any real sub. My farts have better quality bass than those things[&:]
Old 09-27-2006, 03:45 PM
hdawg06
2nd Gear Member

If you plan on going even more extreme than you are right now, then it could be a good idea. If not, you probaly won't be buying many parts from them. Your engine is already running high numbers for a 2valve. Goodluck on the choice.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Matts00GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Quick Shot xMLx

Either way, it's cool!
Listen to what you just said. "Solobarics" Those piece of **** square kicker subs. Their loud but they sound like **** when compared to any real sub. My farts have better quality bass than those things[&:]
Never said they were the best, but they are expensive.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:53 PM
bigedog8
3rd Gear Member

go for it!!!! then get a good deal on a vortech for me and ill buy it from you using your discount!!!! haha jk. it really depends on how big and the looks of the banner.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:54 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Quick Shot xMLx

Either way, it's cool!
shouldn't that be...."look at what you just typed"??...lol...just being a douche...go for it man...even if you are almost done with the car every little penny saved counts and all you have to do is put a sticker on your car....big deal....make the decal body color so it doesn't stand out as much...or black even
Old 09-27-2006, 03:54 PM
bumpinwheels95
2nd Gear Member

hell yea man congrats!

hopefully the tag isnt gay u can always take it off n put it on w.e they see u or u go to the strip
Old 09-27-2006, 03:55 PM
hdawg06
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bigedog8

go for it!!!! then get a good deal on a vortech for me and ill buy it from you using your discount!!!! haha jk. it really depends on how big and the looks of the banner.
I would be betting it is one of those 6" banners that stretches the whole length of the windshield. A place where I live does that, but it is pretty sleevey, and most of the people running around with them on are civics and other slow PoS. By the way, it is a place I would never go to get modded, but the owner has some badass rides in there, just no dyno and ****.

P.S. I like the White outlined with clear letters, looks good in my opinion.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:07 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

tell then you won't let them sponser you unless you get FREE parts.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:19 PM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

Sounds pretty good to me if it's not too big of a banner. I could definitely live with something like that for the sake of some good discounts on parts. I wish I had a car that could get sponsored haha.

Quick Reply: got offered a sponorship!!??!!!