4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

*sigh* Those 6-ers

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 07:52 PM
90lxstang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: *sigh* Those 6-ers

*from the V6 thread*

ORIGINAL: HornyHornyHippo

I just bought rims last night! And because id rather have the ugliest car in the world if it was the fastest. Why have a sexy lambo when it tops out at 120?

edit: you know what i mean about the lambo thing. performance > aesthetics in my book anyway
man, what a stupid V6'er huh? taking performance over appearance, what a ricer[8D]
Old 09-29-2006, 07:53 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Derf00

ORIGINAL: ben790450

Here ya go buddy for the record. Since what started out as a sarcastic joke seems to be such a political issue with so many ppl heres the link. Read away.

https://mustangforums.com/m_2031934/tm.htm

eek! That sucks. Anyways, I'm sure I could find a thread in the V8 forum of similar ignorance.
Oh yes. I think probably it would have to be the dude that says SRT-4's run 10's in the 1/4. Every family's got one!
Old 09-29-2006, 07:54 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 90lxstang

*from the V6 thread*

I just bought rims last night! And because id rather have the ugliest car in the world if it was the fastest. Why have a sexy lambo when it tops out at 120?

edit: you know what i mean about the lambo thing. performance > aesthetics in my book anyway
man, what a stupid V6'er huh? taking performance over appearance, what a ricer[8D]
Wow someone got their sixer up to 120! Good job!
Old 09-29-2006, 07:56 PM
mustang232
3rd Gear Member

put your silly flag down. it was me. i said that about an hour ago. i would rather have a nice looking car than a S H I T T Y one with a supercharger. guess im the only person in the world who thinks that though. so if i put a supercharger in my mustang would i get on the cover of all the mustang mags & win 1st prize at car shows???? i dont think so. it would actually have to look good also & have nice rims & be lowered. but still i guess im just a ricer for being a fan of cars that look nice instead of rubbin my dick over the engine.

ORIGINAL: jthorn9

Well I think this post has met it's end, but I will say this, I have never read a post where somebody said to get rims and a body kit over an S/C in the sixer forum, not once have I seen that. So I'm gonna raise the [sm=bs.gif] flag on this one.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: ben790450

ORIGINAL: 90lxstang

*from the V6 thread*

Wow someone got their sixer up to 120! Good job!
If it was an auto 6er, musta been going down hill [8D]

(Disclaimer: I have a v6 manual so [8D] )
Old 09-29-2006, 08:00 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustang232

put your silly flag down. it was me. i said that about an hour ago. i would rather have a nice looking car than a S H I T T Y one with a supercharger. guess im the only person in the world who thinks that though. so if i put a supercharger in my mustang would i get on the cover of all the mustang mags & win 1st prize at car shows???? i dont think so. it would actually have to look good also & have nice rims & be lowered. but still i guess im just a ricer for being a fan of cars that look nice instead of rubbin my dick over the engine.

actually @ most car shows where the public votes a SC car will beat a stock riced out 1 every time.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:03 PM
mustang232
3rd Gear Member

yeah that is true. but my car dont look rice.... or are you trying to say it does????? i dont know how you can say that. there are no sticker or big wings on it. just becasue its not a V8 dont mean its rice.
ORIGINAL: FrostByte

actually @ most car shows where the public votes a SC car will beat a stock riced out 1 every time.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:05 PM
jthorn9
The Godfather

ORIGINAL: jthorn9

Well I think this post has met it's end, but I will say this, I have never read a post where somebody said to get rims and a body kit over an S/C in the sixer forum, not once have I seen that. So I'm gonna raise the [sm=bs.gif] flag on this one.
In the words or Stan and Kyle from South Park............YOU BASTARD

Old 09-29-2006, 08:05 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

first, why do you care what anyone else thinks about your car?

second, I think it looks ricey.

third, proof of the 10 second carlton, please.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:09 PM
mustang232
3rd Gear Member

why do you think it looks ricey??? because it has a front bumper??? WOW i should be so embarrassed to drive it out on the streets!!!!
ORIGINAL: redass02gt

first, why do you care what anyone else thinks about your car?

second, I think it looks ricey.

third, proof of the 10 second carlton, please.

Quick Reply: *sigh* Those 6-ers