4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

The Ultamite Awnser

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Mario02gt
1st Gear Member

Default The Ultamite Awnser

This was once said by some one very smart....

"You can make a Mustang faster, you can't make a camaro look better"
Old 10-11-2006, 03:23 AM
kirk4514
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: The Ultamite Awnser

best thing ive ever heard since, JFK said its not what your country can do for you but what u can do for your country
Old 10-11-2006, 03:24 AM
JT76

a gentleman and a scholar
Old 10-11-2006, 03:29 AM
travisl1213
4th Gear Member

[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]
Old 10-11-2006, 03:33 AM
Quickshift_02GT
4th Gear Member

I don't get it.
Old 10-11-2006, 03:38 AM
JT76

ORIGINAL: Quickshift_02GT

I don't get it.
mullet mobile is fugly
Old 10-11-2006, 04:03 AM
Quickshift_02GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stanggang1892

I don't get it.
mullet mobile is fugly

sarcasm  Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1570–80; < LL sarcasmus < Gk sarkasmós, deriv. of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco-]

—Synonyms 1. sardonicism, bitterness, ridicule. See irony1. 2. jeer.

Old 10-11-2006, 01:18 PM
stanger88
I ♥ Acer

I don't get it.
mullet mobile is fugly

Eh, I dunno man, the mustang is pretty weaksauce looking in my opinion and a lot of people around here hate the new ones. Either they love or hate them, and so far just randomly talking to people (girls no less, and the 'stang is a girlmobile if there ever was one...look at sales...girls are the only thing keeping that thing on the road) and over half of them say "I dont like the way it looks, the retro thing is stupid". My trans am that I used to own on the other hand NEVER! had a harsh word said about it nor did I lose when I ran my buddys mustangs. My lowly 95 TA totally dominated the other guy's 03 GT both in power and popularity at my school (very small). So in my experienc, "Everyone drives a damn mustang" but the f-bods are kinda rare, just try autotrader, VERY FEW F-bods (LS1) compared to all the GT's everyone is trying to unload. I could buy a new edge at wholesale, I cant even FIND a LS1 car at a dealer auction!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Quick Shot xMLx
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stanger88

I don't get it.
mullet mobile is fugly

Eh, I dunno man, the mustang is pretty weaksauce looking in my opinion and a lot of people around here hate the new ones. Either they love or hate them, and so far just randomly talking to people (girls no less, and the 'stang is a girlmobile if there ever was one...look at sales...girls are the only thing keeping that thing on the road) and over half of them say "I dont like the way it looks, the retro thing is stupid". My trans am that I used to own on the other hand NEVER! had a harsh word said about it nor did I lose when I ran my buddys mustangs. My lowly 95 TA totally dominated the other guy's 03 GT both in power and popularity at my school (very small). So in my experienc, "Everyone drives a damn mustang" but the f-bods are kinda rare, just try autotrader, VERY FEW F-bods (LS1) compared to all the GT's everyone is trying to unload. I could buy a new edge at wholesale, I cant even FIND a LS1 car at a dealer auction!
Part of what you said is true. I'm a member of Copart and I can never find a LS1 F-Body but I see GTs every week.

Pure opinion but those 93-97 T/As look like a big ***** in the front. The 98-02s with the Ram Air look cool but only in black, everything else is ***.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:28 PM
stanger88
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Quick Shot xMLx

ORIGINAL: stanger88

I don't get it.
mullet mobile is fugly

Part of what you said is true. I'm a member of Copart and I can never find a LS1 F-Body but I see GTs every week.

Pure opinion but those 93-97 T/As look like a big ***** in the front. The 98-02s with the Ram Air look cool but only in black, everything else is ***.

Yep, I can buy a 99-04 GT for around 7-9K, have my dealership connection pick it up at the next auction, but all my friends are LSX and I would jsut get my add stomped into the dirt, so I am having to go out of town to find an LS1 car. I just would not be happy w/the huge hp defecit.

Quick Reply: The Ultamite Awnser