4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Red GTs w/ tail light tint

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 11:30 PM
99mustang0
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Red GTs w/ tail light tint

ORIGINAL: DTK

Actually he never said he spray painted 'em.
If you read it and the post before he was being sarcastic.

What's up with someone outright flaming your car 'cause they don't like it.

Where I live you do that to a guys face and you'll hobble home on two little stumps where your legs used to be.
Not COOL at all!
Wow, someone actually got that. Ya it was sarcastic shifty, hence the "ya i painted my taillights with flat black spraypaint. Your an idiot"

So apparently you are one of those idiots.
Thats why so many people dont get one here that much anymore. 80% of the people on here dont know anything about anything, 10% are cool and actually contribute and then theres the other 10% like most of you that just flame people for no reason. Comparing my car with a "ricer" after seeing a pic of my taillights.
Theres no way you could know if you like my car cause you have only seen a pic of the rear, but even if you still dont like it i dont give a shiz. Original poster sorry for takin up all your thread[&:] i thought it was about seein pics of red cars with tinted tails. O wait, it is.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:42 PM
memphissfinest
2nd Gear Member

IMO the lights are somewhat acceptable but that spoiler is [:'(]. But back on topic i would like to see red cars with tailight tint as well. thinking about doing it myself.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Colorado_Mustang
5th Gear Member

I'm the only one that said anything about a ricer...and if you can't read sarcasm, maybe you shouldn't try posting sarcasm. From what I've read here, you're the one that needs to chill. The people that have said they don't like what you've done have stated opinions, and even said "no offense." Why do you really care what someone on the internet thinks of your car? It's your car, and you obviously like what you've done to it. That's all that really matters...unless you intend to sell it, then you have to think about what someone else thinks.

Nobody flamed your car, we just stated it looks like crap.

ORIGINAL: 99mustang0

Where I live you do that to a guys face and you'll hobble home on two little stumps where your legs used to be.
Not COOL at all!
Wow, someone actually got that. Ya it was sarcastic shifty, hence the "ya i painted my taillights with flat black spraypaint. Your an idiot"

Thats why so many people dont get one here that much anymore. 80% of the people on here dont know anything about anything, 10% are cool and actually contribute and then theres the other 10% like most of you that just flame people for no reason. Comparing my car with a "ricer" after seeing a pic of my taillights.
Theres no way you could know if you like my car cause you have only seen a pic of the rear, but even if you still dont like it i dont give a shiz. Original poster sorry for takin up all your thread[&:] i thought it was about seein pics of red cars with tinted tails. O wait, it is.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Colorado_Mustang
5th Gear Member

Get the smoked headlights and a light tint on the taillights to set off the rear. Don't forget the 3rd brake like.

IMO, I like how the tails blend in with the rest of the paint. The black outs look better on the black/silver/white cars.

ORIGINAL: memphissfinest

IMO the lights are somewhat acceptable but that spoiler is [:'(]. But back on topic i would like to see red cars with tailight tint as well. thinking about doing it myself.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:24 AM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 99mustang0

Not COOL at all!

Thats why so many people dont get one here that much anymore. 80% of the people on here dont know anything about anything, 10% are cool and actually contribute and then theres the other 10% like most of you that just flame people for no reason.
Comparing my car with a "ricer" after seeing a pic of my taillights.

trying to make your self look good now??
Old 10-24-2006, 12:27 AM
memphissfinest
2nd Gear Member

actually i have smoked headlights and my car looks very different now than in my sig. just havent had time to take new pics, edit, and upload them.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:42 AM
straitwangin
4th Gear Member

wow, i cant belive i started all this.

Bottom line, is that guy with the horrible ugle FLAT BLACK TAIL LIGHTS, i wont even bother lookin up ur name, its ur car and u can do what ever the hell u want to it. If u want to put a giant **** on the side GO FOR IT. Because what may look good to 99.99% OF THE MEMBERS ON HERE may not appeal to u. So go ahead spray paint the whole f_ucking car if you want, its ur money and u have the right to do to it whatever u want. Just dont get offended if someone makes a scarstic remark about ur horrible taste.

AND BY THE WAY I SAID NO OFFENSE. THAT GIVES ME IMMUNITEY TO VOILENT THEATS AND PITTY REMARKS.

IF I WERE A MODERATOR U WOULD BE BANNED FOR SHURE FOR BEING AN A$$!.
Old 10-24-2006, 02:13 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

heres one.....Laser Red with 50% from AB.com

[IMG]local://upfiles/34429/4B1C2568AC8D468B933E25D4722F4D81.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-08-2007, 04:11 PM
bradyb__00gt

red2k1gt,

do you have any pictures of the back of your car?

i've been debating on the honeycomb thing and 50% tails for a while...i'd really like to see yours though.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:32 PM
muzikp
2nd Gear Member

Reminds me of this thread - why the need to be so hard on someone for a taillight choice?

Quick Reply: Red GTs w/ tail light tint