4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Just for kicks - AA for NX users

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 04:19 AM
BlockHed
1st Gear Member

Default Just for kicks - AA for NX users

Just for kicks... how many of the people in MF world are on the bottle??[sm=nxsmile.gif]??
Admin, maybe we could get an NX Annon forum going... LOL instead of the 12 step program we could try, hhmm let me think, a Stage 2 program?[sm=alcoholic.gif]
Old 11-15-2006, 04:21 AM
BlockHed
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Just for kicks

Better still a STAGE 3 program:
Buy
Install
Spray[sm=burnout.gif]
Old 11-15-2006, 07:57 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

I couldn't be on the bottle.... I'll spend a fortune sparying it all the time.... From the House to Walmart and back!
Old 11-15-2006, 10:23 AM
BraMas
5th Gear Member

Are you asking for a sub forum for NOS?

https://mustangforums.com/forumid_16/tt.htm
Old 11-15-2006, 10:38 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

"Hello, my name is Mitch and yes....I am a nitrous junkie. I thought I could stop at any time, but it's not the case. I remember when it all started...I was introduced to nitrous by a friend and thought I would try it, I mean I am a strong person and wouldn't get hooked, right? It was just a small 75 dry shot, but that only lasted an hour, then a 100 shot, but that didn't last long either. Finally it was a 125-150 and that was all she wrote. I was juicing old ladies in mini vans from stop lights out of the grocery store.

I would stay awake at night wondering what my bottle pressure was, if the refill station would be open the next day, having the local speed shops on speed dial to get a 2am fix. After about 4 years, I lost it all. It was around 8pm one night and me and a friend got a 175 shot jet and I decided WTH, it can't hurt. That's when my world fell apart. #3 and #5 cylinders left my life forever. Their rods were as twisted and broken as my heart that night and I swore that was it. I entered a 1 year rehab to dry out. During that time, I did alot of thinking about my life.

After that time, my life was reborn in the form of a custom built, forged engine from VT Engines that was specifically built for?????? Yes, you guessed it.......NITROUS. It had been so long since I had experienced that rush, that feeling of power...you know that feeling of being ALIVE. So, yes folks....I am once again on the juice. This time it's a little wet kit. But no more wondering if I'll have enough to get me through the night. Oh no guys and gals, I had a plan. 2 BOTTLES mounted in the trunk. That whole feeling of being inadequate is now over and I am back on the road to recovery".
Old 11-15-2006, 11:16 AM
BlockHed
1st Gear Member

Awesome code... glad to hear it, and welcome to NX Annon... LMAO We need more junkies like you.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:42 AM
V8Cody
3rd Gear Member

My name is Cody...I have a 20lb Nitrous Bottle in the back of my Mustang. I use it all too much and it is WAY too much fun. [&o]
Old 11-15-2006, 02:22 PM
BlockHed
1st Gear Member

Hi there everyone, and thanks for coming,
My name is Timmy (alias used), i'm a former NX addict now curently in remission... the withdrawl symptoms are killing me though so i am planning to use the stage 3 program in Feb 07.

It all started for me, back in 2000, when Castrol SA put a 250 shot in my car... i had the best time of my life... then came my big move over to the USA and things got changed up a bit[sm=smiley19.gif]. had to to go off the bottle for a couple of years for the love of my wife and sons. but the addiction is just too dam strong and now i'll be back on it soon.[sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=nxsmile.gif][sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

Hello, My name is Adam and I am a nitrouholic....

clap, clap, clap "Hello, Adam..."

I just started recently and I loved it. The great equalizer hahahahaha -evil laugh-
I am now watching from the sidelines as my clutch and tranny had other ideas. Soon I will have them up to spec and back on the bottle.
Thank-you
Old 11-15-2006, 04:54 PM
HpOoRwSeEr
2nd Gear Member

Whats nitrous?

Quick Reply: Just for kicks - AA for NX users