4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

security help (kids at school)

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 12:49 PM
90lxstang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: security help (kids at school)

ORIGINAL: MoKo_04GT

just have someone remind those kids, that its a small town and everyone already knows they plan on fuggin with your car....so if they do touch your car....everyone will know who did it, and it will be no problem for the police to track them down.
+1. Tell the school about it too. Say you take it as a threat which it pretty much is.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:53 PM
bleau
2nd Gear Member

I would tell the authoritys of there threat.
This will let them know there will be some heat if they mess with your car.
Also let your parents know.
Dont fight them get yourself in trouble they are little jealous jerks about your car dont sink to there level.
Sorry to sound like a Dad here, but I am one.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:44 PM
2VNA
4th Gear Member

I feel sorry for little minded people that suffer of pure envy
Old 11-24-2006, 02:08 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

I would split all their heads open with a bat but thats just me....if you are worried you should definately inform the school so that if it does happen someone knew ahead of time and you will be covered.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:18 PM
oxfordgt
6th Gear Member

Actually you could go to the police. Tell them about the threat and those guys could be arrested and questioned about making a "terroristic threat". It would atleast make them think twice about touching your car or ever fuking with you again.

If it was me I would change my deductable to $0 on my insurance and stock up on the aircraft paint remover. If they mess with your car take the paint off of theirs.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:31 PM
2VNA
4th Gear Member

A terrorist threat has to be made to you personally, he stated that there were roomers of a potential act against his car. Over the phone is very hard to prove that it was who you clamed threatened you. If they came up in person and threatened him the he would have a open and close case. The police will treat this as a civil matter and won’t do anything until there is actually a crime committed and even after that they would treat it as petty vandalism.

The police would not be much help here but the school if it is not posted that they don’t hole any liability for cars vandalized in there parking lot would be liable for all loss or damage. This could also be posted in the school enrollment package.

I think that the school is the best defense to this problem.

Drop your deductible to 0 and up the insurance (not my idea, suggested above)
Tell the school about the problem
If all that does not work check your laws on misdemeanor and felony battery because this would be retaliation, if it won’t affect you that much KICK THERE ***.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:31 PM
GreyStang
5th Gear Member

Well I dunno about running to the cops/parents/principal/etc... unless it is a REAL SERIOUS problem (ie, they've done it before to other peoples cars) you'll probably be labelled a mamas boy crybaby. What age group are we talking about here?

It's probably OK for a girl to go whining to the authorities over a threat that hasn't actually happened. Personally I'd hold my ground against those guys, AND park the car in a real visible spot all the time doesn't hurt either.

Old 11-24-2006, 02:42 PM
Quick Shot xMLx
5th Gear Member

Hit em wit teh tool breh.

Seriously I'm not sure what I would do. Are these rumors possibly true? What I mean is are the people who are supposed to trash your car your "enemies"? I would definitely inform the school officer so just in case anything happens they know. Then I would confront the would be assailants and get to the bottom of this. If they are ******** bust their heads open. I don't condone violence but sometimes it's the only way to convince people unfortunately.

This is why I hated High School and I am glad I'm gone. There were way too many "haters" at my school and I'm glad that I didn't own the Mustang when I went to school for reasons such as this.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:47 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

-1 dude, telling authorities (whether its your parents, school staff, police, whatever) is the best thing to do in any situation like this, kicking their asses is the last thing you wanna do because then they could turn it around and sue you for assult, it would only be self defence if, A, if ou were in the car, or B, they attacked you aswell.

sorry if theres any spelling/grammar mistakes, this laptop is weird.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:25 PM
ripper
3rd Gear Member

Brandsdaman wtf is wrong with you tellin him crap like that. Your in a tight spot kid. If you kick there *** you can go to jail. Best thing to do is report it to the police. Then if anything does happen they have it on record and you can retaliate. Probubly a call to there parents will def resove the issue at hand. Let there dad kick there lame asses. And if he dont then let your dad kick his *** lol j/k. Tell your folks whats goin on and im sure a couple phone calls and it will all be over.
good luck

Quick Reply: security help (kids at school)