4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

security help (kids at school)

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 03:28 PM
rvoss5
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: security help (kids at school)

well, do u feel comfortable talking to these guys? if so just ask them. say hey, i heard you guys wanna trash my car, or something like that. i have found sometimes if u put them on the spot they chicken out. also if your not a fighter, and they are, tell your parents and have them call the other kids' parents. they might think your a ***** but when your out of school and they are working at burgerking you will have the last laugh. the problem is, is that alot of times they are gonna do something regardless. just keep track of who told you what, because you will file a police report if they **** with your car and u will need to get your facts straight.
Old 11-24-2006, 04:21 PM
akelemecz
I ♥ Acer

Obviously this guy is in HS ... If he tells the school .. they're just gonna tell him to drive another car to school or ride the bus ...

I don't know about you guys .. but my Dad brought me up not to take **** from ****heads .. you stand your ground and man up, at the same time staying smart and out thinking the other person, Background on my father .. U.S. Marine's special forces Unit .. served 11 years and did 4 years over seas in Vietnam .....Anyway .. he always taught me not to throw the first punch .. but be ready to kick the **** of the guy who did ... and if people want to bring guns into it .. just make sure you know how to run .. hide and diall 911 ... Guns aren't toys .. they're fun for hunting and protection of your home and loved ones ... the guys who go around flaunting them on the streets are a bunch of pussies .. I know I carry a gun because I go in and out of a decent sized city of Charlotte NC .. I know I'm not gonna fall victim to some hoodlem tryin to jack my car ..

But in this case.. the best thing is to confront these guys .. tell them they better not think twice of comming near you're car... cause A .. you're gonna call the cops .. and B .. if they do **** with it .. you're gonna turn their lives upside down ..

Jail or not .. you **** with my car.. my g/f .. my family .. my dog ... I'm gonna kick your *** !!!
Old 11-24-2006, 04:54 PM
Armydad
3rd Gear Member

When I was a young lad growing up in the "garden state" I probably would have gotten a couple three friends, a couple lengths of pipe, and explained to them why toying with my belongings is NOT a good idea.

But things are different now. Now it will be your fault for making them feel bad about themselves, because you have a nicer car than they do. You bastard! can't you see the pain you are causing them. No wonder they have such rage.

I say stop bringing the car to school until it is worked out, also watch you back.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:02 PM
akelemecz
I ♥ Acer

^^^^ thats the damn truth .. what ever happened to good ole parking lot fist fights .. and the only consequences were you etiher got your *** kicked or won a fight ....
Old 11-24-2006, 06:07 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Armydad

When I was a young lad growing up in the "garden state" I probably would have gotten a couple three friends, a couple lengths of pipe, and explained to them why toying with my belongings is NOT a good idea.

But things are different now. Now it will be your fault for making them feel bad about themselves, because you have a nicer car than they do. You bastard! can't you see the pain you are causing them. No wonder they have such rage.

I say stop bringing the car to school until it is worked out, also watch you back.
ah the good ole days growing up in NJ [8D]

things are different now, the youth has been pussified!
Old 11-24-2006, 06:26 PM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

Yea you know I might be an ***, but guess what people dont *** with me.

and obviously these kids are in HS. I live in Charlotte NC also, we dont play around. If your gonna talk trash be ready to fight. My dad taught me an early lesson in life, It is more blessed to give then to recieve, and that holds true for all aspects of life... charity... football... and fighting. You dont start fights, but if they want to *** with you, tell them you dont take no ****. They might beat ur ***, but you know what next time he runs his mouth hes gonna know he'll have a fight on his hands. And the gun wasnt a threat, just a fact. In the south we all defend our property and we are all armed (so thats not such a big deal around here as it is in other parts of the country) - but obivously a car is not worth anybody's life, not even a robber - but if the robber threatens your safety while hes there, you have smith and wesson to back you up. But in retrospect - yea dont even mention guns at school - thats not what I meant at ALL - i figured you saw these ***** outside of school. Anyway just stand up for yourself and they wont want to mess with you or your car, and like i sad 1 square love tap on the snoze and Ill bet 100 bucks this kid becomes your new best friend
Old 11-24-2006, 06:43 PM
ripper
3rd Gear Member

Hey im from nj (armpit of america) +1 on the pussified kids. Just remember what made em that way though (pussified parents).

If i got a call that my kids were talkin bout trashin someones car they would get this [sm=icon_beat.gif]
Old 11-24-2006, 07:32 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

i grew up in the projects in flushing, ny - ive seen most of all what you can see...

You guys do give blind advice... you can say what you WOULD do and all that garbage, but it's different for everyone. You don't know who this kid is, you don't know whose making these threats, you don't know anything about this town. What if he goes, and bashes this kids head in (if he can), then next week someone puts a gun in his mouth? Was it worth not being labeled as a "mamas boy" as someone put it so nicely?

I know what I did, because I was in a similar situation - but that's me. Just like Alka, you would do what you do, because that's you - and Bradasman, if you go around telling people you have a gun and are goin to shoot them - let us know when you make your funeral arrangements... Alka, is right - guns are not toys and shouldn't be flaunted like they are. If you draw, be prepared to kill someone, because if they draw back they will kill you. That's what i've learned growing up where I did.

Fact is, is that a lot of states it doesn't matter who throws the first punch. It's not like it was when your parents, or you were growing up (depending on how old you are) people call the cops, and both people go to jail and get brought up on charges - which haunts you (trust me I know - it's happened to me).

Like I said at first... If you can, take him out... if you can't (for whatever reason) call the cops and report it. Just don't let it get out of hand, there isn't 1 single car made, that is worth your life. Whether, it gets escalated and you get hurt, or you hurt someone. You can't drive or fix your car if your locked up, or in a casket. There are plenty of people doing life in jail that didn't throw the first punch or pull the first trigger.
Old 11-24-2006, 07:51 PM
HpOoRwSeEr
2nd Gear Member

Kick their Fu**in teeth in. tell them if they have a problem with you, deal with you straight up, only pussies take sh** out on peoples stuff, cuz they cant take what they dish out.
Old 11-24-2006, 07:58 PM
silverstang1996
5th Gear Member

i feel ya, last monday i was late for school so i came in the parking lot and i parked where i usually don't. later on i got called down to the office for i let my headlights on, and someone musta kicked or did something that made my pass. side mirror come completely off, little bastards. but yeah park in a really visible spot, i always do that, the one day i didn't i see what happens, so i think for now on ill take being a few minutes late for school over parking somewhere that my car can get ****ed with.

Quick Reply: security help (kids at school)