4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Cervini's Stalker Vs. Cobra R body parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Zero 16X
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Cervini's Stalker Vs. Cobra R body parts

BTW I own a 97 stang

And if you dont like it get out

ORIGINAL: ChrisdGT04

neither body kits are for civics and integra's
Im just looking to bump out and stand out from the crowd. I love the cobra R but the lip always turns me off. I would love to take and have it cut off at a bod mod shop or maybe a bumper like the New Edge Roush kits
i also like the extra air vents beside the foglights, they look perfect for some kind of forced induction

But also what side skirts /and,or/ rear bumper would look good with it?
Old 11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
Durr727
6th Gear Member

Out of those 2 I say the cobra r, othe rthan that I say either the 99-01 cobra bumper or the 03-04 cobra bumper.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:30 PM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

body kit or its booty!
Old 11-26-2006, 07:55 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

How about Razzi? I like the kits the offer too.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:01 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Zero 16X

BTW I own a 97 stang

Im just looking to bump out and stand out from the crowd. I love the cobra R but the lip always turns me off. I would love to take and have it cut off at a bod mod shop or maybe a bumper like the New Edge Roush kits
i also like the extra air vents beside the foglights, they look perfect for some kind of forced induction

Now that you say you have a 97 that changes things...the 99-04 style body kits that are retrofitted to 94-98's look really bad. For our years the Saleen kit looks really good and the stock Cobra front bumper is sweet too.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:03 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

+1 on the Cobra kit for the SN95's...
Old 11-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Zero 16X
2nd Gear Member

I dont think ill be installing a saleen or stock cobra anytime soon ~_~ no offense.
If i could find a new edge retrofit then maybe. i saw one from abc i liked... kinda hard to tell the name. but abc 800 or the AXE 800 front
ORIGINAL: droptoppony

BTW I own a 97 stang

Now that you say you have a 97 that changes things...the 99-04 style body kits that are retrofitted to 94-98's look really bad. For our years the Saleen kit looks really good and the stock Cobra front bumper is sweet too.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:07 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

I dont think ill be installing a saleen or stock cobra anytime soon ~_~ no offense.
ORIGINAL: droptoppony

BTW I own a 97 stang

Hey its your car...i've seen the 00R kit for SN95's in person and its horrible! The lines don't match the car at all! Now the original Stalker kit for SN95's isn't too bad but the newer version also doesn't look so hot in person but its your car and if you want to spend money on something that doesn't fit on your car its your choice.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:31 PM
ChrisdGT04
1st Gear Member

lookin just like all the other gt's do u know how many people buy the stalker kit and the cobra r kit? u dont need a body kit to make ur gt look unique. u could put 03 cobra bumbers and wing on or some roush stuff to look unique i see more gt's with the cobra r front and wing than i see stock gt's
Old 11-26-2006, 08:35 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

Personally I like people thinking "Oh it's just another Cobra" and as I leave 50 feet of rubber and still smoke the sh*t out of him... they're kinda like whoa what the hell was what?!

When I was at my shop last, they had a Lightning there that made 700+rwhp/torque, and you'd never know. It just sounded like a mild cammed lightning. I know if i pulled up next to him i'd be like "hehh lets have some fun and toy with this lightning" as he would proceed to kick the living crap out of me, lol

Quick Reply: Cervini's Stalker Vs. Cobra R body parts