4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

well...its been fun guys

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 01:49 AM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

Default RE: well...its been fun guys

Lost traction all by itself hey? lol People shouldn't be allowed to have cars w/ more than 3 cylinders until they are 25. lol
Glad your ok & hope you learned better car control. Its ALWAYS the drivers fault. The car dosnt lose control, the driver does.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:53 AM
Quick Shot xMLx
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FrostByte

Lost traction all by itself hey? lol People shouldn't be allowed to have cars w/ more than 3 cylinders until they are 25. lol
Glad your ok & hope you learned better car control. Its ALWAYS the drivers fault. The car dosnt lose control, the driver does.
I've driven in some horrible rain before and I have never "lost control." I slide it around a bit in the rain but never anything too drastic. BTW when I slide it around it's in my neighborhood or merging into a 3 lane street so everything is cool[&:]
Old 11-28-2006, 01:55 AM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

yea sorry to be a doush to you, but you probly have no buisness with a GT anyway... I mean I dont know how old you are, but Im lad my parents didnt buy me a sports car in high school or I might not be here right now... I dunno if you had a stick or an auto - but if it was a stick then double shame on your parents, I know all kids are different but put it this way - when i have kids there is no way in hell Id buy him a GT at 16 w/o experience, but at least your ok... get an suv and run over stuff.. its almost as fun!
Old 11-28-2006, 02:12 AM
geetee03
5th Gear Member

aw man that sucks. save up money and buy yourself a sportbike
Old 11-28-2006, 02:17 AM
SikGT
3rd Gear Member

Sorry to hear your alone without the clone. That thing was gorgeous. At least your alright and hopefully another stang is in your near future.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:22 AM
mvr
6th Gear Member

wow man, your car was a beaut

good luck in the future, now you can save up for a 4v , just cuz you dont have a stang anymore doesnt mean you cant still post.

[:@] this winter wont be fun
Old 11-28-2006, 02:48 AM
Gar4pt6
4th Gear Member

soo u guys that say i dont have any buisness with a GT/5 spd.....**** off...ive been driving stick since i was 13 and im 17 now...im probably better than some of you...secondly i paid for half the car so those of you with comments like "they shouldnt have BOUGHT YOU..."ya ur g@y...i cant have a v8 as my next car but i might get like a 87-92 camaro cuz i like that body style and they are slowwwww v-8s...ill just dump my $$ into a stereo and some cosmetics and then next year ill drop like a 383 stroker in it or something.
for the rest of you...i havent got around to taking pictures yet...all ive managed to do is go get my sunglasses out of the car...thanks for the support
Old 11-28-2006, 03:35 AM
geetee03
5th Gear Member

please don't get an 87-92 camaro. unless you want to grow a mullet.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:59 AM
CobraStangGT16
5th Gear Member

Dude, that really sucks...

Guys, lay off...This really sucks for him. I'm 16 and drive a GT/5 speed. Never take advantage of the car. Always been good to it, and it's been good to me. Dude, I hate it when people b!tch about kids like us having these cars. I paid for most of my car, grandparents helped out with $1.5k. I take care of it, and I'm sure Gar4pt6 did too.

The fact is...accidents happen. I'll laugh my *** off when one of you guys who are talking about "not having enough experience" hydroplanes all the way off the highway becuase you're too sure of yourselves. No matter what the age, accidents happen. And cars are like people. They don't last forever.

Just this morning, I was pulling into a main street, while it was pouring rain, and I felt my back end start to slide. It happens to EVERYONE once in a while. I got away with this one OK, but evidently not all of these things turn out so nicely.

Man, You had a nice car. At least you can always say you're High school ride was a Saleen clone GT. I'd be proud of it. Get yourself a nice easy going car, much less work than driving a 5-speed GT. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted a triptonic transmission.

Sorry about it man, but hey, It was a good run.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:35 AM
kylebgt
3rd Gear Member

Sorry to hear the bad news your car was sick looking. Luckily you walked away safely.

Quick Reply: well...its been fun guys