4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Pic request: Magnpacks installed.. rear shot

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Jaybird79
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Pic request: Magnpacks installed.. rear shot

Yeah there are some GREAT deals on X-pipes I've noticed, but the thing is I gotta have stainless steel. Not that I drive this car in the snow, but I want the exhaust to last and would hate to downgrade the quality from stock stainless steel to aluminized steel. MRT is pricey, but from what I heard the sound and quality are second to none.

04BlueGT, very nice man, I think our cars are Sonic Blues Brothers., Just curious why you didn't go w/ the Packs? Were they too loud for you?

Hey Korn you got Sonic Blue too! It's great how we are all in the same thread and all have Magnaflows.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Scjar
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to throw this off from Magnaflow owners :P
But I was wondering if the MRT H pipe is supposed to fit nice with other catbacks? I heard the Prochamber doesn't fit other catbacks very good at all.

And HaV, your Mustang is SICK! I love the black on black, those DD bullitts just set it off!
Old 12-03-2006, 05:47 PM
korn253
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jaybird79

Yeah there are some GREAT deals on X-pipes I've noticed, but the thing is I gotta have stainless steel. Not that I drive this car in the snow, but I want the exhaust to last and would hate to downgrade the quality from stock stainless steel to aluminized steel. MRT is pricey, but from what I heard the sound and quality are second to none.

04BlueGT, very nice man, I think our cars are Sonic Blues Brothers., Just curious why you didn't go w/ the Packs? Were they too loud for you?

Hey Korn you got Sonic Blue too! It's great how we are all in the same thread and all have Magnaflows.
Yea I hear you there, my x-pipe is a O/R stainless magnaflow and I got it from a guy on here for $150. Deffinitly watch the for sale section and ebay for some great deals
Old 12-03-2006, 06:08 PM
04BlueGT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jaybird79

At the time, I could not find decent clips of both types. I like the flows, but the packs might have been better sound wise. I really can't complain, because at WOT, people know I'm comin'. The whole setup was $765 delivered, including the catted x. Call the folks at www.completeexhaust.com and let them know you're a member and they give nice prices. Don't worry about the price on the website, call them. I pretty sure they carry o/r pipes as well.