4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

yet another accident....

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 08:36 PM
dubarado
4th Gear Member

Default yet another accident....

yes... my mustang got hit today... I was parked in my friends driveway and one of her parents friends swung by to drop off a bowl she forgot to return... well long story short she went to back up in the driveway and tapped my car... she then called my friend and was like "I hit a car in your driveway" then my friend said "what car???" and she was like "The mustang.... i'm sooo sorry... i'll be back... go check it out" Sooo we went outside... I was laughing becuase i was like great... an old lady just tapped the side of my bumper that ISN'T already scratched.... but I went out and didn't see anything... so we were like whatever, and went back inside and waited for her... she came back 10 minutes later and started apologizing calling herself a dumb old broad, and I was like it's fine no worries whatever and she kept going on about how her dream car is a red mustang convertable... and all that... so she finally left, and we went to run some errands... came back and my friend and her mom went across the street to go see the baby.... when the came back she told me how her neighbor said "That mustang got hit EDIT... by an old lady earlier..., I have the plate number and a description and all that..."

long story short... my car is a chick magnet... in the worse way possible.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:48 PM
handyandy
4th Gear Member

Default RE: yet another accident....

I dont get it..... so you got hit? or not? No damage?
Old 12-14-2006, 08:50 PM
djb1187
5th Gear Member

im guessing u got hit twice the same night?
Old 12-14-2006, 08:55 PM
dubarado
4th Gear Member

no... no damage, and I got hit once... but it was an accident... even if there was damage, how could I be dick enough to make an old lady pay for it????
97modifiedmustangGT
4th Gear Member

yeah that like completely lost me. but i figured the same thing as DJB that you got hit twice is that right?
mvr
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dubarado

no... no damage, and I got hit once... but it was an accident... even if there was damage, how could I be dick enough to make an old lady pay for it????
because SHE hit you lol, but thats good that there was no damage. you car is ****ing mint.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:58 PM
JPGT_00
2nd Gear Member

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
I get it... Thats good there wasnt damage. Similar thing happen to me one night at the mail, a little old lady was getting in her car and her dorr open up and just tap my door, this all happend while i was walkin up to my car. What can you do...
Old 12-14-2006, 09:02 PM
dubarado
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mvr

ORIGINAL: dubarado

because SHE hit you lol, but thats good that there was no damage. you car is ****ing mint.
thanks man... it's almost at 13k!!!!! woot!
Old 12-14-2006, 09:16 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

screw that, I don't care who hits the car, they PAY. Period. Tells me she shouldn't have her license. Take that car away from her. Thank you, thank you very much. lol
Old 12-14-2006, 09:46 PM
dubarado
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stang2000

screw that, I don't care who hits the car, they PAY. Period. Tells me she shouldn't have her license. Take that car away from her. Thank you, thank you very much. lol
yea... we agreed on her not being able to drive anymore... and apprently it wasnt the first... but whatever... it's not like i'm there everyday... I just drove my car over there to use her dad's air pump becuase my tires were low... and well with my luck there happened to be no attachment so I couldn't fill em up...

Quick Reply: yet another accident....