4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 08:51 PM
dubarado
4th Gear Member

Default RE: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?

well... unless you drive with no front body panels... it's really pointless... go>show
Old 12-19-2006, 09:16 PM
sstang
5th Gear Member

[blockquote]
[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: 2VNA

but they don't do anyting??? for 180, humm, I think that would be better going to a blower.
[/blockquote]

already have one of those
What kind of power/times are you making anyways droptop?[/blockquote]
Old 12-19-2006, 09:25 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sstang

[blockquote]

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: 2VNA

but they don't do anyting??? for 180, humm, I think that would be better going to a blower.
[/blockquote]

already have one of those
What kind of power/times are you making anyways droptop?[/blockquote]
I wish i could tell you...my car doesn't have an engine in it. I am building a shortblock but i can't make up my mind. I bought everything to build it as a forged 4.6 with manley parts but now i think i'm gonna send the setup to VT Engines for a bigbore 302...i don't want to waste a perfectly good Teksid block on a stock displacement rebuild when i can add some cubes and unshroud the valves at the same time...so it will probably be sitting in the garage in pieces until spring. I have been toying with the idea of throwing my stock NPI shortblock and NPI heads back in with some pi cams and my blower with stock pulley just to cruise until my Teksid is finished but idk...time/money you never have enough of either...
Old 12-19-2006, 09:27 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: dubarado
well... unless you drive with no front body panels... it's really pointless... go>show
+1
Old 12-19-2006, 09:29 PM
sstang
5th Gear Member

I wish i could tell you...my car doesn't have an engine in it. I am building a shortblock but i can't make up my mind. I bought everything to build it as a forged 4.6 with manley parts but now i think i'm gonna send the setup to VT Engines for a bigbore 302...i don't want to waste a perfectly good Teksid block on a stock displacement rebuild when i can add some cubes and unshroud the valves at the same time...so it will probably be sitting in the garage in pieces until spring. I have been toying with the idea of throwing my stock NPI shortblock and NPI heads back in with some pi cams and my blower with stock pulley just to cruise until my Teksid is finished but idk...time/money you never have enough of either...
I hear ya. I was just wandering what that FRPP blower was doing for ya, b/c I didn't see any numbers on your cardomain andits not a common blower on here. You have never taken it to the track?
Old 12-19-2006, 09:30 PM
sstang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dubarado
+1 here too.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:41 PM
97stanger
5th Gear Member

ohhh i thought these were regular stock pullies? I was actually very interested in them, because I have underdrive pullies on my car right now, but have a s/c waiting to be installed, so I have to find a set of stock pullies. These aren't the ones I'm talking about?
Old 12-19-2006, 11:22 PM
97stanger
5th Gear Member

for example...these pullies DO NOT include the altenator pulley, the dampener...etc ??