4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

wow.. eventful night..

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 12:00 AM
smirnoFFz
1st Gear Member

Default wow.. eventful night..

finally get my tuner and TB/plenum in so I got all that done and ready to hit the road and as i'm leaving tonight to just go grab a pack of smokes and see what the car can do.. a guy comes balling around the corner bounces up onto the curb and smashes my BRICK mailbox.. thats right.. completely brick surrounded mailbox (he's in a brand new dodge charger, not the srt). I was like wow.. guys an idiot.. figured he was just being stupid.. I was wrong, the guy is actually insane and tries to leave.. so I follow him get his liscense plate number and call the police.. guy slams on his brakes and ends up hitting another mailbox (this one gave a bit more than mine would).. let the police know where he was at.. so I kept going and went to 7-11 to pick my smokes up.. and said damn well police are going to be out everywhere now so I can't test it out.. and as i'm walking out the guy is sitting on the hood of my car.. real skinny older guy.. probably early to mid 30's. Well I guess the guy was pretty pissed off about everything that happened to his brand new car.. and tried to blame it on me saying I was driving wreckless.. so I walked back inside called the police and let them know what was going on.. guy followed me in and tried to fight with me while I was on the phone with the dispatch. About this time I realised he's **** drunk.. I could smell it and I was about a good foot away from him. Well the guy tried swinging on me and just like any other drunk fell flat on his face and I just put my knee to the back of his head and waited for the police to get there.

Anyway.. found out that he smashed my driver side windshield before he followed me inside (I didn't hear it..) and kicked a good couple of dents into my car.

Awsome night.. awsome christmas.. anyone have anything eventful happen?
Old 12-26-2006, 12:04 AM
hotrod7687
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: wow.. eventful night..

The stupidity ofthe human racejust gets worse every day [:@]. I hope he went to jail and you sue his *** off to get your car fixed.

Old 12-26-2006, 12:07 AM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

wow you were totally in legal right to beat the living sh** outta that guy. I guess i wouldn't have either but, if i knew about the car there would've been no holding me back.
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

lol, not quite that eventful. At least you caught the *****[sm=icon_cheers.gif] And at least he's a drunk with at least enough money to buy himself a new car, that means when he goes to court and is ordered to pay restitution for your mail box and your car he will actually have the money to dish out.

People can definitely get [sm=alcoholic.gif]and stupid during the holidays.
TOOT
3rd Gear Member

Damn! I feel for u bro. body damage can be fixed, be thankful the a**hole didn't actually run u or any body else over.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:09 AM
smirnoFFz
1st Gear Member

yeah toot, thats the main reason for calling it in, because in my neighborhood alot of people like to walk at night, and it's a very nice night out.. about 70degrees, fair weather, rained all day, but it's nice as hell out right now.

and yeah.. i'll take that car from him and part it out, maybe then I can get the money to fix everything.
but I doubt it, it's a mopar. A new mopar at that.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:13 AM
smirnoFFz
1st Gear Member

well.. i've been taking jiujitsu since I was about 12, and just started a year ago on muy thai

He wouldn't have standed a chance sober or drunk, but I didn't want to hurt my chances of the mailbox being fixed, if I had known about my car though, he probably would have gotten that knee just a tad bit harder and a nice little punch while I was holding him down with my knee.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:15 AM
StangLover18

I'm a girl and if some guy would've f**ked with my car like that, even I would've taken matters into my own hands.

Kudos to you! I hope you get your car fixed.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:16 AM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

Well that really sucks, but at least you're getting it fixed. Look on the bright side, now you can get some body upgrades!
Old 12-26-2006, 12:19 AM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

just make sure when you go in front of the judge to tell him you want to see your mustang better then new. Because you also have to factor in the time that your gonna be away from it.

Quick Reply: wow.. eventful night..