4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

electric supercharger from an ebay loser

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 08:58 PM
GreyStang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: electric supercharger from an ebay loser

Geez by the amount of feedback he musta sold a TON of those hair dryers!

I guess in theory an "electric blower" is possible,, but you'd need something like a starting motor sized motor to spin it enough to get real pressure.

Old 01-12-2007, 09:24 PM
JJ03MustangGT
5th Gear Member

ok first off that this for real....how do you think a generator or electric motor works. i should know because i work on them when im workin on aircraft. now im not sayin that its worth the money or even that it works well but it is possible and it should work. its basically a generator with an impellor that it attached to the shaft that is spun by using a magnet and flux lines.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:26 PM
JJ03MustangGT
5th Gear Member

but i wouldnt buy one....!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=nxsmile.gif]
Old 01-12-2007, 09:41 PM
silverstang1996
5th Gear Member

this guy seems like he scams alot of poeple, you can tell he's not proffessional at all when it comes to his bad grammar within his auction and then his reaction to poeple who give him neg. feedback
Old 01-12-2007, 09:53 PM
jusnkris
2nd Gear Member

ahhh good times!
Old 01-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

a friend of mine sells these kits for a living. since it was free, i put one on my daily driver, and over the stock air box, the gtech pro said that the car picked up in every category...not by much, but the et and mph picked up over the stock air box. however, the numbers of my CAI on the gtech were similar to the e-charger.

he sells a ton of them, but his kits are much nicer. he includes all of the needed parts, including aluminum piping...so it basically comes with a free CAI. he also includes K&N filters. people have gone so far as to send him dyno charts that DID show gains...not big gains, but gains...usually similar to that of a CAI...two people sent in dyno charts that showed dramatic gains, but they had to be mistakes by the dyno operator. his actually looks like a very small turbo...made out of metal and plastic.

he does get some complaints, but he has gotten hundreds of good feedbacks, and he has had quite a few people buy one, then buy several more for their other cars...crazy eh?
Old 01-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Sap
4th Gear Member

"Reply by moneytalks2jenr: HE DIDNT LISTEN TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TWO FOR THAT SETUP AND ITS RATED AT 24 VOLTS"

DuH!

Lol...

Old 01-12-2007, 10:04 PM
jusnkris
2nd Gear Member

crazy sounds about right.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:05 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

Please give me a break. You want REAL power. PROCHARGER BABY! And what is the deal with you "jusnkris" looking at all this crap on ebay. You've been bringing crap that will never work oncars. Are you seriously looking for these things for you car, to go the cheap way out? Get the REAL sh*it and pay the price for serious power, if that's what you're looking for. Just not sure what you're doing looking at all this crap. It's all fake, bogus and worthless.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:09 PM
phalcrow
2nd Gear Member

Ya, but that guy who sells on eBay is a joke. I would never purchase from a seller with such horrible grammar and spelling. Somebody should find out where he lives and throw a rock through his window for being such a *****. This guy must have **** for brains.

Quick Reply: electric supercharger from an ebay loser