4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

UPS Came today

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 09:41 PM
wwmost
5th Gear Member

Default RE: UPS Came today

yea i dont think they are worth it. plus if you ever want to get supercharged you will have to go back to the stock pullies.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

*Stock crank pulley, you can get away with leaving the other pulleys on, including the waterpump pulley if you are intercooled.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:45 PM
TheMustangLoveR
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dan04COBRA

You really have to put in effort for UDP's? Maybe you shouldn't ever pick up a wrench again.

UDP's are so simple a blind monkey with dyslexia could install them with little effort?

I think it's funny Ben & Nitestalker think UDP's aren't worth the effort or money...yet they both own CAI's! Ohhhhh!
You're one of those annoying people that think some mods don't do anything for you, aren't you. Sad.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:45 PM
nitestalker
2nd Gear Member

You really have to put in effort for UDP's? Maybe you shouldn't ever pick up a wrench again.

UDP's are so simple a blind monkey with dyslexia could install them with little effort?

I think it's funny Ben & Nitestalker think UDP's aren't worth the effort or money...yet they both own CAI's! Ohhhhh!
lol lol that **** was on the car when i bought it
Old 01-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TheMustangLoveR

You're one of those annoying people that think some mods don't do anything for you, aren't you. Sad.
Well, Nitestalker is now excused since the CAI came with his car. He's entitled to that opinion now...

As for you TheMustangLoveR.....no I don't like to throw away my money on useless crap for a N/A 2v car. UDP's would give you twice the bang for your buck than a CAI would.Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:57 PM
nitestalker
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TheMustangLoveR

Well, Nitestalker is now excused since the CAI came with his car. He's entitled to that opinion now...

As for you TheMustangLoveR.....no I don't like to throw away my money on useless crap for a N/A 2v car. UDP's would give you twice the bang for your buck than a CAI would.Don't get your panties in a bunch.
thank you and it wasnt a excuse cal help a little bit
Old 01-17-2007, 10:36 PM
beastzilla02
5th Gear Member

lucky ****..i was hoping my black bullits would be hear when i came in from work but they werent =(
Old 01-17-2007, 11:17 PM
trance565
3rd Gear Member

the crank pulley is a bitch, fan clearence + removal hardware = pain in the ***
Old 01-17-2007, 11:20 PM
99gtstang
5th Gear Member

+1 doesn;t take 1.5 hours either
Old 01-17-2007, 11:31 PM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

Im not getting it for the power - my friend drove his mach at avg 80mph from RI to mid-NC, on 2 tanks of gas - thats why I want the UDPs :-p Proven gas mileage

Quick Reply: UPS Came today