4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

SLP LM2

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 01:03 AM
BADSEED
3rd Gear Member

Default SLP LM2

anybody got a vid of 99 gt idling, reving, lanching, highway pulls of the SLP LM2 catback.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:06 AM
mvr
6th Gear Member

Default RE: SLP LM2

mines a 01, i think my car has 4cats and yours has 6 but check out my vid anyway if you havnt. there arnt many clips of the lm2's around, trust me ive looked.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:08 AM
Quick Shot xMLx
5th Gear Member

A whole bunch of SLP LM2 combinations

https://mustangforums.com/m_2189116/tm.htm
Old 01-18-2007, 01:14 AM
eventer289
3rd Gear Member

I have SLP LM II with a MAC O/R Prochamber. Go to my cardomain and click the link to hear it.

It's an idle/rev.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:29 AM
PntyDrpr

Dont be a woman....get the LM Is pair it with the SLP Catted x pipe and start wakin the dead!!!
Old 01-18-2007, 01:40 AM
eventer289
3rd Gear Member

If you want to be incredibly loud, but sound like ***, get the LM I's. If you want your car to actually sound good, go for the LM II's. Trust me, LM II's are PLENTY loud.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:44 AM
PntyDrpr

ORIGINAL: eventer289

If you want to be incredibly loud, but sound like ***, get the LM I's. If you want your car to actually sound good, go for the LM II's. Trust me, LM II's are PLENTY loud.
Sound like ***....how bout you have no ***** and want to be quiet like everyone else. My LM Is will make you cream your pants. But no worries, to each his own.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:51 AM
eventer289
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PntyDrpr

Sound like ***....how bout you have no ***** and want to be quiet like everyone else. My LM Is will make you cream your pants. But no worries, to each his own.
It has nothing to do with loudness. I have always been a person that loves the tone of an engine, not the volume. I've gotten nothing but compliments on my exhaust, where as a friend of mine has had people tell him his SLM LM I's sound like crap.

As long as you like the sound of the car, that is all that matters.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 01-18-2007, 01:59 AM
PntyDrpr

It has nothing to do with loudness. I have always been a person that loves the tone of an engine, not the volume. I've gotten nothing but compliments on my exhaust, where as a friend of mine has had people tell him his SLM LM I's sound like crap.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
The exhaust compliments the sound of the engine. My buddies have an 03 GT (Stingers); an 00 GT (Packs), and 01 GT(Bassani) and a 98 Cobbie with flows. Then there is me with an 00 GT with LM Is and everyone says that mine sounds unique..sounds different, and LOUD as ****!!!!!!

No sweat boss....at least its still SLP.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:03 AM
eventer289
3rd Gear Member

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
The exhaust compliments the sound of the engine. My buddies have an 03 GT (Stingers); an 00 GT (Packs), and 01 GT(Bassani) and a 98 Cobbie with flows. Then there is me with an 00 GT with LM Is and everyone says that mine sounds unique..sounds different, and LOUD as ****!!!!!!

No sweat boss....at least its still SLP.
True that. Saying one exhaust sounds like crap and one sounds good is kinda like saying one kind of music is good and the other sucks. Its all up to the listener.

Quick Reply: SLP LM2