4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Fu*king SH*T

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Emanpimpster
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Fu*king SH*T

hey sry about the gay comment it wasnt meant to be derogatory in any way sorry for offending anyone. I dont appreciate the self centered *** comment but your entitled to your oppinion and i think my opinion of you probably includes the word *** now too so i guess we'll call that even. It has been in my closet lol. But i cant just sit around with 2k+ sitting in my room if i cant do power i have to do something to my car or ill go crazy so i guess ill work on appearance and a good system until i move out. I understand the liability stuff and i wasnt arguing against that i was just venting. Sorry if this pissed anyone off
Old 02-16-2007, 06:33 PM
70 MACH I
3rd Gear Member

Yep, I know guys. I got a 73 in a 55 mph in my Corvette last week. I won't have to pay a insurance increase because I haven't had a ticket in 10 years, and my insurance company doesn't charge for 1 ticket. But,I pay for my own mistakes, no one else suffers for my gaffs. Eman, whatI suggest is you go to court andplead guilty, if you haven't any recent tickets, you can ask the judge for another chance, maybe they will let you off with driving school. That's my plan. See if you can get that ticket off, that might cause your father to reconsider his decision. Otherwise, wait till you move out to install the that NOVI. I know I wouldn't be sleeping nights if I knew my kid was cruising around in a SC Mustang. I would be worried sick about him. My son put a six banger '96 stang into a tree at sixteen. I never want to get that kind of call again. Good luck,

And BTW, I know I'm an ***, it makes living life a hell of alot easier!

John
Old 02-16-2007, 06:51 PM
v6stang07
6th Gear Member

that really sux, thats the only reason i have a 6 is cause of my rents, my mom refused to let me get a gt cause it would be too fast, and i have little to no performace mods, i cant wait till i move out, (yea i know im gonna regret that statement but some of it will be nice)
Old 02-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Emanpimpster
3rd Gear Member

Yea i just got back from paying itand takin the course so it doesnt effect insurance or anything just completely wiped out my fuel injector fund. By the time i move out i might upgrade to a terminator anyway so i think ill just have to wait it out.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Emanpimpster

hey sry about the gay comment it wasnt meant to be derogatory in any way sorry for offending anyone. I dont appreciate the self centered *** comment but your entitled to your oppinion and i think my opinion of you probably includes the word *** now too so i guess we'll call that even. It has been in my closet lol. But i cant just sit around with 2k+ sitting in my room if i cant do power i have to do something to my car or ill go crazy so i guess ill work on appearance and a good system until i move out. I understand the liability stuff and i wasnt arguing against that i was just venting. Sorry if this pissed anyone off
You talkin to me? Cause I don't think I know what you mean? How did I give you a self centered comment? I think you could be a motard if you took offence to anything I said!
Old 02-16-2007, 07:04 PM
Emanpimpster
3rd Gear Member

not unless u called me an ***
Old 02-16-2007, 07:09 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Sorry thought you were talkin to me... After that I wanted to call you an ***, lol... like i said good luck with the parents
Old 02-16-2007, 07:17 PM
genes01stang
1st Gear Member

I was a teen myself once, and sometimes felt my parents were a little strict, the truth is there trying teach you and prepare you for life, so get your head out of your *** and take the money you want to spend on mods and help your parents pay for your insurance. be responsable,man up!
Old 02-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Emanpimpster
3rd Gear Member

stop saying get my head out of my *** i handled all of it [:@]i just wanted a little sympathy for not supercharging after i had been savin up forever its a huge kick in the nuts
Old 02-16-2007, 07:24 PM
genes01stang
1st Gear Member

its all part of growing up