4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

thinking about buying a cobra

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 01:51 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

Default RE: thinking about buying a cobra

Tampa, im here all the time... but you see who has to start talking about physical threats? Because you know everything you say is baseless.. you and your 2v with little d*ck syndrome im sure.. have to get all tough with anything thats better then you... just retarded... Atleast, everyone else here with 2v's - fast or not, they don't start talking out there a** - they know what they have - just like I know what I have. You're just a retard. Go take a long walk off of a short pier - or so you can understand it... go kill yourself.

Sorry for off topic posts - but he gives just the most retarded information from someone who has done basically nothing to his car - but claims he has this that and the other.

To reiterate my point... figure out how much it'd be to build your gt... if you are only looking for ~500rwhp, build your 2v - no point in a Cobra, unless you just "want a Cobra"... but, if you can sell your car for a good price, and maybe only need a loan for 8k or something like that, then get the Cobra - the car without having to really change your tranny, motor, or suspension and run 700+rwhp, and still be a daily driver.. depends on how fast you wanna go.

ORIGINAL: bransdaman78

yea Im a tard... and your a fuking idiot

come meet up with me and lets see who screws who.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:51 AM
FLMustangMan
2nd Gear Member

go with the GT unless you really really want the cobra for the name. either one of them can be built up ( i think you could do the GT up to about 700 hp for less than buying the cobra but thats ny opinion)
Old 02-27-2007, 01:53 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

haha there is always someone faster then you - you should've seen the poor schmuck that a guy I met one night at the races had when he got his s/c z06 waxxed by a little honda... lol

Anytime I race, I take it seriously - especially with those little hondas, mustangs and Fbodies.. you NEVER know what they have under the hood...

Fl - me and you are thinking on the same page though about what he owes and what not... a lot of it depends on that atleast imo...

ORIGINAL: FLMustangMan

oh and like someone else said, imagine the look on a cobra owners face when your gt burns the **** out of him. it'll be so funny i think.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:54 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

a 2v with that amt of rwhp really can't be a Daily driver, and normally has to run on race gas. Unless he drops a motor that can do that. I am assuming he wants to be a DD.

go with the GT unless you really really want the cobra for the name. either one of them can be built up ( i think you could do the GT up to about 700 hp for less than buying the cobra but thats ny opinion)
Old 02-27-2007, 01:54 AM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

hey krap.... i see your still tough on the internet huh.... going to be beach week?
Old 02-27-2007, 01:56 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

im not the one making threats on the internet homie... I hate the beach from the record... im from ny, I just live in Fla, haha.

I actually have a job and work all day everyday. I actually make decent money.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:58 AM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: xxkazp3rxx

a 2v with that amt of rwhp really can't be a Daily driver, and normally has to run on race gas. Unless he drops a motor that can do that. I am assuming he wants to be a DD.

again... barble.. its no less streetable than a 4v with same power, not to mention 700 hp daily driver is dumb to even think about anyway
Old 02-27-2007, 02:00 AM
FLMustangMan
2nd Gear Member

on the same page, definitley. i take it seroiusly when i race to. you should of seen the look on my face when a stupid little pice of crap rusted honda whooped my ***. "there's always someon faster"-so true. i just want to be faster then most everyone else. oh and like you said if he could gey a good deal for his car and only need an 8k loan then i'd do the cobra. with my 96gt i could only sell it for 4k-5k mabe. so i'd be better off rebuilding my car to make the 700hp. all depends on how much your trade in value would be.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:02 AM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: xxkazp3rxx

im not the one making threats on the internet homie... I hate the beach from the record... im from ny, I just live in Fla, haha.

I actually have a job and work all day everyday. I actually make decent money.
no you just feel the need to throw insults around, even a half assed ***** would have lied and tried to pretend he had *****... just stfu now
Old 02-27-2007, 02:04 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

I have driven 700+rwhp DD terminators with stock drivetrains...

I love the way you change your posts after the fact... Most people will buy a Cobra Coupe over the Convert, first off - because the handeling is much much better in the Cobra coupe.

You go drive a 700rwhp 2v on race gas. Why don't you go tell the guys on Modfords.com, svtperf, and corrall how they're stupid for having 6-700rwhp DD. Make sure you have a lot of time on your hands because you will have a ton of pm's to send.

Go show me 5 Cobras with good milage, never been raped, or crashed for under 23k. Please. If you want you can pm me them. but im not getting into another pissing match with you - it's just stupid.

There are salvage cobras that are "good deals" for 17-20k still out there... I also got what was considered a good deal on my Cobra, a couple of guys were kinda pissed about it actually.. low milage, 03' Cobra in good condition for 24k.

One last point.. I actually sold cars for Ford for 2 years. I have sold more cars in a month, then you've driven in a year. Thank you, try again.

Quick Reply: thinking about buying a cobra