4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

the sad news

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 08:43 PM
98slowmustanggt
1st Gear Member

Default the sad news

Well guys, i no longer have my 98. I had to get ride of it due to some issues with my mother. On the other hand the good news is that i bought a 89 lx. Its has a k member with chevy motor mounts, tubular A arms, and tubular control arms. The car its self it in great shape and is all there. Ill try to post some pics soon but not sure when.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:50 PM
PWORLDSTANG
4th Gear Member

Default RE: the sad news

Sorry you had to sell bro. But atleast you got another Mustang .
Old 03-14-2007, 08:56 PM
GT STANG
2nd Gear Member

Sorry you had to sell bro. But atleast you got another Mustang .
+1
Old 03-14-2007, 08:57 PM
ih8chevy
5th Gear Member

yea now get rid of that chevy k memeber and drop a real motor in it
Old 03-14-2007, 09:48 PM
slow99GT
3rd Gear Member

I was just going to say the opposite.. Thats pimp it has a chev K member.. now you can make real power LOL.... Time for a LS1
Old 03-14-2007, 09:54 PM
wwmost
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: slow99GT

I was just going to say the opposite.. Thats pimp it has a chev K member.. now you can make real power LOL.... Time for a LS1
aint that the truth[:@]
Old 03-15-2007, 05:53 AM
98slowmustanggt
1st Gear Member

lol Im not putting no Ls1 in it. Now i know it would be fast real fast but man i hate them they are so evil. Im planning on putting in a 350 sbc in it for now untill i build a 383 or something else. My uncle is a big mech. around here so he is goin to set me up good. As for the car well i got it off a good friend of mine and the k member was built from him and the rest of the tubulars. He used to work for another freind that owen profab racing. Dont know if anyone has heard of them or not. He sold it to some guys in michigan though now he just puts in cages and things of that sort. But yeah my mom was the one who had the loan for the car and she had to file bankrupt so it had to go. Sad day for me but that also was the first day my son started talking so it was a good day in the end. Thanks guys i know so of you dont like the idea of it but i got the car real CHEAP so i couldnt pass it up and all my friends are chevy guys for the most so i can get alot of stuff for nothing. Its hard not to do it. One of my freinds is a TPI guy and i would love to put a tune port in it but thats alot of work.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:00 AM
GT STANG
2nd Gear Member

the first day my son started talking so it was a good day in the end
how old is he?? my son turns 2 the 30th and the only thing he says he bye bye and mama, dada....
Old 03-15-2007, 08:37 AM
SmallFeesh
3rd Gear Member

Nice buy on the Fox body.... I want one one day... always have! My friend had a LX... it was black with a big azz hood scoop... looked wicked!
Old 03-15-2007, 05:30 PM
98slowmustanggt
1st Gear Member

My son is 8 months. He looks like he is 2 though. Everyone is always like wow he looks like he should be walking lol. He is so strong he can push his moms hands away when she tries to wipe his mouth it awsome. He is goin to be a tough one when he gets older. He started crawling when he was about 5 months and he climbs up on stuff and stands now. Its the best thing ever.

I still need some minor stuff for the car. I need a pinto rack, battery, driveshaft, coilovers, tires, maybe some msd stuff, things of that sort. If anyone has anything like that i would be interested. I know this isnt the wanted add part my bad but im in no hurry for the parts.

Quick Reply: the sad news