4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

What do yall think of this hard top convertable?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 09:00 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Default What do yall think of this hard top convertable?

http://www.imalta.net/index.html

I caught some intrest in it but I don't know if its avialbe for our new edges plus I can imagine this damn thing would add some mad extra weight. But what yall think?
Old 03-26-2007, 09:06 PM
IWinULose
4th Gear Member

Default RE: What do yall think of this hard top convertable?

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

I caught some intrest in it but I don't know if its avialbe for our new edges plus I can imagine this damn thing would add some mad extra weight. But what yall think?
They do have that setup for our cars. I saw it at Ford nationals. IMO, it's a vert, and I am not a big fan of verts. I am a Performance first, styling second guy, and if it comes to styling taking away from performace I'm not digging it. It's definitley different though, and it's ALMOST like having both a coupe and a vert. So it might be a good choice if you like both cars.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:08 PM
stanggt99
2nd Gear Member

Thats gotta be frecking expensive.. Very cool, but I wouldn't want the extra wieght like you said.
Not knocin the thing but don't you think it was very slow. Poeple out there are very talented.
peace
Old 03-26-2007, 09:08 PM
sprostang
I ♥ Acer

Nah, I don`t like it.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:12 PM
WhItEvEnOm
2nd Gear Member

i like the way how it folds....pretty cool but imo it takes to long and the back end of the stang looks kinda funny
Old 03-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IWinULose

They do have that setup for our cars. I saw it at Ford nationals. IMO, it's a vert, and I am not a big fan of verts. I am a Performance first, styling second guy, and if it comes to styling taking away from performace I'm not digging it. It's definitley different though, and it's ALMOST like having both a coupe and a vert. So it might be a good choice if you like both cars.
Is that why you got those heavy *** chrome rims? lol..

I think its kinda cool! But i wouldnt sacrifice the weight. You probably have to have some pretty heavy duty motors and such to move those parts.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:15 PM
xander0561
3rd Gear Member

I dont really like it, But I think its really cool in the fact that he got it to work so well. Alot of work went into that.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:18 PM
02 Ninja
5th Gear Member

+1.....I think the car will sell just because of all the vert lovers out there. It's nice, but i'm a coupe guy!

Old 03-26-2007, 09:19 PM
03mustgt
4th Gear Member

I dont like the way it looks.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:25 PM
IWinULose
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Adam03GT

Is that why you got those heavy *** chrome rims? lol..

I think its kinda cool! But i wouldnt sacrifice the weight. You probably have to have some pretty heavy duty motors and such to move those parts.
Got some Stars too. Wheels are much easier to change than taking that top on and off.

Quick Reply: What do yall think of this hard top convertable?