4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Listen to this exhaust!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 11:16 PM
mustang_pa
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Listen to this exhaust!!

ORIGINAL: Adam03GT

ORIGINAL: mustang_pa

look at the link
below my sig.
LMFAO hahahaha... Can i turn it off? My head hurts!

Hm well the video didnt pick up much of anything lol.... Is slp deep at all? It just sounds like a lot of noise
i don't think it is a deep sound, it is just fn loud, fn loud, and more fn loud. And it keeps people of my a$$.I love it. I have gotten plenty of complements from strangers and such.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Jaybird79
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jpmustanggt

I don't like it alot, it reminds me of cooking biscuits for some reason.

LOL seriously though, I don't like the sound either. Doesn't sound that deep at all, just a ton of noise and crackling.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:18 PM
ih8chevy
5th Gear Member

god damn man what kind of exhaust do u have? it was awesome

ORIGINAL: Adam03GT

look at the link
below my sig.
LMFAO hahahaha... Can i turn it off? My head hurts!

Hm well the video didnt pick up much of anything lol.... Is slp deep at all? It just sounds like a lot of noise
i don't think it is a deep sound, it is just fn loud, fn loud, and more fn loud. And it keeps people of my a$$.I love it. I have gotten plenty of complements from strangers and such.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:22 PM
handyandy
4th Gear Member

are there any decent recordings of SLP? I dunno if I like those that much.....especially from those really ****ty recordings.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:23 PM
mustang_pa
4th Gear Member

Just LM1's and a Mac o/r H pipe. You either hate it or love it and if you drive it sometimes both.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:30 PM
mustang_pa
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: handyandy

are there any decent recordings of SLP? I dunno if I like those that much.....especially from those really ****ty recordings.
why don't get the set up and record it for us. why don't you visit mustangexhuast.com to hear the same thing, it sounds sh!tty on camera becuase it is fn loud. andmustangexhuast.com sound clips don't even do it justice.Better to here it in person. hey go outsideand i will rev my engine i am sure you will hear it.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:32 PM
handyandy
4th Gear Member

why don't get the set up and record it for us. why don't you visit mustangexhuast.com to hear the same thing, it sounds sh!tty on camera becuase it is fn loud. andmustangexhuast.com sound clips don't even do it justice.Better to here it in person. hey go outsideand i will rev my engine i am sure you will hear it.
lol, i really wish i could hear a BUNCH of set ups in person instead of online [:@]

Adam what happened to the magnapacks you wanted??
Old 04-03-2007, 11:42 PM
99mustang0
4th Gear Member

Imo LM1s sound like total crap with an o/r pipe of any kind. I have heard it in person and its just annoying....[&:]
Old 04-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

lol, i really wish i could hear a BUNCH of set ups in person instead of online [:@]

Adam what happened to the magnapacks you wanted??
Im trying to make up my mind between the packs, stingers, and was considering slp lol
Old 04-04-2007, 12:15 AM
JacobTheSnakob

I know this isn't in the right forum but can someone tell me why I can't watch you tube stuff? All I see is a big blank box with a small red X in the topleft hand corner. I have windows media player 11 what eles do I need? Thanks.

Quick Reply: Listen to this exhaust!!