4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Look at this fracking $h!t...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 09:47 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Look at this fracking $h!t...

ORIGINAL: code3GT

We just got in from shopping...it SUCKED. Don't worry Vic, if you're in the field when Brian delivers Bumboclaat, she'll be warm and safe in my garage.

For Sure! Thanks Mitch! Oh yea BTW..... When your not using Slick or MT E/T Streets on your Welds..... what tire brand do you use?
Old 04-07-2007, 09:51 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tylus

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

Oh gawd....... Texans STAY OFF THE DAMN ROAD!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT A TRUCK DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TACKLE SNOW!!!!!!!

Just witnessed an accident..... in 2 inches worth of snow..... something that would get you laughed at where I come from in Jersey.....

Put the truck in low 4 wheel drive...... and take it easy..... when yall turn..... keep your foot off the gas and don't be hard on the breaks.
is this snow crap out there in Harker Heights? I grew up in Belton and can only remember it snowing in that area about 3 times. WTF is going on?

Yea snow is in Harker Heights, Cove, Belton, Austin, All the way from San Antonio to Dallas. Its crazy
Old 04-07-2007, 09:53 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

We just got in from shopping...it SUCKED. Don't worry Vic, if you're in the field when Brian delivers Bumboclaat, she'll be warm and safe in my garage.

For Sure! Thanks Mitch! Oh yea BTW..... When your not using Slick or MT E/T Streets on your Welds..... what tire brand do you use?
I only run slicks or ET Streets on da Bucket. On he Project 1992 Coupe, I am running Hoosier Quick Times..275/50/15's.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Nitti00GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ford88

ORIGINAL: timeformiller44

yeah i live in ny...i only can drive my car half the year...lucky basterds down south can drive all year long well exception for those pics... great now with all the colleges by me im going hear tree huggers bitch about my V8 mustang blah blah blah....global warming blah blah..my one buddy came out one time...had half a sticker peeled off his car...with a note bitch about killing the enviroment....still sucks there snow in texas
And what is ironic is that most of them have cheap crap cars that have 5 times the amount of harmful emissions[:@]
+1 on the cheap crap cars not passing emissions. This babe was talking to me about the environmental class she is taking and I told her about o/r pipes on cars. Totally confused a college girl with thephrase catalytic converter, luckily she wasn't all save the planet anyway. Also I live next to a family of former hippies so they don't really like that our house has 2 Mustangs, a '94 Lightning, a Charger, and a GTP.

'Bout the snow. I live in the north also right across the river from Jersey. Snow is great when you are little but sucks when you are a Mustang owner. A buddy of mine is in JRTC at Fort Polk right now and he sent me a pic of it snowing in Louisiana. We should see some snow up here in Delaware tonight, we had some flurries earlier. Damn "Global Warming"!
Old 04-07-2007, 10:01 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

I only run slicks or ET Streets on da Bucket. On he Project 1992 Coupe, I am running Hoosier Quick Times..275/50/15's.

How they stick?
Old 04-07-2007, 10:16 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

How they stick?
Dunno yet. I haven't had a chance to test them out. Still working on getting the coupe ready for the road. She's almost done, though.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:36 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

How they stick?
Dunno yet. I haven't had a chance to test them out. Still working on getting the coupe ready for the road. She's almost done, though.
Damn!I'd be just excited to see the coupe as much as I would be to see the Bucket! What you still gotta do to the coupe to make her street ready?
Old 04-07-2007, 10:38 PM
bjh061487
3rd Gear Member

global warming... yea sure... not if its snowing in texas in april... it was just snowing today where i live right outside philly
Old 04-07-2007, 10:43 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Its Friggin crazy man...... Next thing ya know its gonna be raining fire ***** from the sky instead of hail.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Nitti00GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bjh061487

global warming... yea sure... not if its snowing in texas in april... it was just snowing today where i live right outside philly
Same, where do you live?