4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Well, Machwon now has another Mach 1!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 03:15 PM
amrcnidyot
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Ummm...when did Machwon get another Mach 1?

damn man, you want a higher milage, way slower car for the mach? ill drive up there and trade.lol, i need to come up toone of thecruises sometime this summer. do you usually have a lot?
Old 04-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

haha thats funny because im actually swapping ponies back with him...I like the black pony and all- but its just not my style
Old 04-23-2007, 03:16 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

OK Machwon, let the modding begin!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 03:20 PM
1badpony
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Machwon

ORIGINAL: 1badpony

Hey, I just read that Mach 1 has the stock H pipe with 2 Cats removed, that's what I was gonna do instead of buying an O/R H pipe, i'm dying to hear if it sounds good that way.

Man that car is nice bro!
I think you'll be very happy with the sound- it sounds awesome IMO with the magnapack catback. I dont have any clips but if I do take any i'll send some your way.
Thanks Machwon! Do you know if he cut the cats out and welded straight pipes in? Or did he use muffler clamps.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: amrcnidyot

damn man, you want a higher milage, way slower car for the mach? ill drive up there and trade.lol, i need to come up toone of thecruises sometime this summer. do you usually have a lot?
yeah man you should def come to the next large cruise! We had over 40 cars at the last one...it was really fun. I doubt there will be much over the summer because everyone around here goes home, but come Fall semester in August / September we will have another huge cruise hopefully. We are throwing together a small (10-20) cruise for the end of this week.

Lizzyfan: I'd love to start modding this mach...but it will probably stay pretty much the way it is now for a while- at least until I have my loan for this car payed off. I will be keeping strictly N/A in the long run so mods in the future may include Longtube headers, FR500 cams, ported heads, and FR500 intake...should be close to 400 rwhp N/A.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:25 PM
1badpony
2nd Gear Member

I forgot to ask, is there room infront of and behind the cats so you can leave the stock holes for the O2 sensors? I'm assuming I will need Mil eliminators too eh?

Thanks!
Old 04-23-2007, 03:26 PM
amrcnidyot
6th Gear Member

yeah man you should def come to the next large cruise! We had over 40 cars at the last one...it was really fun. I doubt there will be much over the summer because everyone around here goes home, but come Fall semester in August / September we will have another huge cruise hopefully. We are throwing together a small (10-20) cruise for the end of this week.

Lizzyfan: I'd love to start modding this mach...but it will probably stay pretty much the way it is now for a while- at least until I have my loan for this car payed off. I will be keeping strictly N/A in the long run so mods in the future may include Longtube headers, FR500 cams, ported heads, and FR500 intake...should be close to 400 rwhp N/A.
cool, how long in advance do you start planing the big one, ill have to make sure i dont work.

oh and congrats on the mach, probably my favorite new edge mustang.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:27 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

Machone where are you located? I thought you lived in CO? Im the Events coordinater for the mustang mafia colorado.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:44 PM
beastzilla02
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Well, Machwon now has another Mach 1!

yeah i was also wondering about that cuz i saw his sig.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Obituaries
2nd Gear Member

Why do you plan to stay N/A on the Mach? Just for something different then your GT, or do you prefer a N/A 4v over a FI 2v? ...Just curious, anyways nice job on that trade though. Seems you both made out rather well concidering how nice your GT was to begin with.

Quick Reply: Well, Machwon now has another Mach 1!