4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

couple of flicks

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 05:48 AM
GreenGT2k

Default couple of flicks

So we were bored, and took some pics

Me and my buddy swapped rims for the night. His tires hooked way better then mine, i might have to get some chrome rims soon. He drives the yellow stang. and my friend that took the pics drives the black foxbody.

Here is one from the other night, there is stangs missing like 2 more 4.6 sn95's, a red rag top fox body. and a gto also hangs out withus

Old 04-30-2007, 05:49 AM
NORMAN99
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: couple of flicks

Nice pack.........
Old 04-30-2007, 05:51 AM
GreenGT2k

Not as cool as your pack, what is that in your a sig a tyota truck haha, Nice car btw, oh and theres like 4more foxes we run with. Gotta get them all together to take pics. Well theres also two svo's that roll with us too..
Old 04-30-2007, 05:54 AM
Nitti00GT
4th Gear Member

What the hell is up with the rims being randomly on different cars? Besides that, nice pic
Old 04-30-2007, 05:55 AM
GreenGT2k

ORIGINAL: 00TropicGreenStang

What the hell is up with the rims being randomly on different cars? Besides that, nice pic

I made sure to state that before i put up the pics.. ok []
Old 04-30-2007, 05:59 AM
Nitti00GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GreenGT2k

I made sure to state that before i put up the pics.. ok []
Haha I know I don't read. Your car looks really good though. Gotta love the green right? I'm thinking about getting my stock rims chromed like those. Also now I know what my car would look like without a spoiler and the stock rims chromed, it looks good so thanks for helping me out.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:02 AM
GreenGT2k

NO problem, yeah ditch the wing and get chrome rims. Those pics dont do justice it looks better in person
Old 04-30-2007, 06:09 AM
Nitti00GT
4th Gear Member

I know right. Our color is under rated. It looks a lot better in person then in pics and also really good at night. Almost has a blueish purple to it in some light. I was getting gas one night and someone asked me if I had color shifting paint. And yeah I was thinking about either moving the spoiler back or just getting rid of it. The only thing about chroming the stock rims is that I live up north so it snows a lot and I wouldn't have a winter rim. Salt = pitted chrome [&o]
Old 04-30-2007, 06:11 AM
GreenGT2k

I know right. Our color is under rated. It looks a lot better in person then in pics and also really good at night. Almost has a blueish purple to it in some light. I was getting gas one night and someone asked me if I had color shifting paint. And yeah I was thinking about either moving the spoiler back or just getting rid of it. The only thing about chroming the stock rims is that I live up north so it snows a lot and I wouldn't have a winter rim. Salt = pitted chrome [&o]
that color here is rare, i think i've seen 1 more tropic green. And somone once said my hood was black, and i know exatcly what you mean by the color shifting, it happesn only when you pump gas. haha
Old 04-30-2007, 06:17 AM
Nitti00GT
4th Gear Member

Haha nah it happens a lot but it looks good under gas station lights for some reason. Almostas ifthe car is like hehe I love when you have to open your wallet and fill me up. There isn't any GTs inour color around where I live either. Although one night I was in my friends truck and we saw a 2000 tropic green GT in front of us and I flipped out. He turned into my neighborhood but he had PA plates. I was pissed lol.

Quick Reply: couple of flicks