4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Need some quick help...

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Jonny.GT

Default Need some quick help...

Alright,

First I'll say I drive a 1996 Mustang GT 4.6L V8 but you know that since I'm posting here.

So lets start with the ABS light:

My stang is lowered on Eibach full coilovers and the front passenger side wheel use to act up whenever I would hit a steep slope or whatever and most of the wieght was put onto that wheel, the ABS light would come on... Well somehow I managed to snap my rear sway and it was making a lot of noise while I was driving, so I lifted the rear of the car and pulled it off... Now the ABS light stays on all the time, I disconnected the negative wire on my battery for like 15 minutes, reconnected it, and started the car but the light is still on. I know Ford is TOTALLY different from Acura, but on my old Integra there was a button I just had to hold down for like 20 seconds for it to reset the lights, is there anything like this in my stang?

Second, I have a BBK o/r x-pipe from when I bought my stang from the original owner... I am having an issue with the driver side lower nut not wanting to turn very much at all without a huge wrench, and I'm really paranoid that I'm going to snap the bolt and be screwed, but thats not the question. I was just curious as to what I need for the o2 sensors? I really want to get that thing put on as it'll be my first step to building my stang. (Saving up for a supercharger XD).

Anyway if I didn't give enough info or anything let me know, and just wana say thanks in advance for the replies!

JonnyGT
Old 05-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Jonny.GT

Default RE: Need some quick help...

bump...

I really need the help XD