4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Stang's going to get TT

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 06:44 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Stang's going to get TT

ORIGINAL: Matts00GT

ORIGINAL: ben790450

ORIGINAL: Matts00GT

Sounds awesome. Im picking up my Enzo this weekend so its a good week for both of us.
So you wanna race my Saleen S7 Twin turbo Matt? I think it'd be a pretty sweet race man
Lets do it! After that, I can race in my carrera GT.
Ok your Carrera GT vs my McLaren SLR? Sweet man.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:31 PM
StealthGT2V
2nd Gear Member

I am conviced a lot of people on this forum deal drugs or mommy and daddy straight up buy everything for them.... the average rate of a normal teen working, would def not be able to afforda mustang gt (new edge)and a substantial amount of modding(let alone insurance and fuel)...with out some help from somewhere...I mean unless that is all you work for in life..
Old 05-13-2007, 07:33 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: StealthGT2V

I am conviced a lot of people on this forum deal drugs or mommy and daddy straight up buy everything for them.... the average rate of a normal teen working, would def not be able to afforda mustang gt (new edge)and a substantial amount of modding(let alone insurance and fuel)...with out some help from somewhere...I mean unless that is all you work for in life..
+1. I can finally afford to start doing stuff to my car. But i guess im still young. Im almost 22. . . .

Yeah when i was 16 i drove a broken azz toyota celica [:@]
Old 05-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

Im 18 with an apartment so obviously i pay for everything and im in the market for an 03/04 cobra.....

And im going through college...
Old 05-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Quicktime_GT
5th Gear Member

I agree..
I'm 21, in a radiography program, work at advance auto parts, work at robertson pools, substitute teach every chance I get.. and there is nooooo wayyyy I could afford a twin turbo set up.

You could borrow the money, but its hard to ask for a $7000 loan on something like that..

Plus do you really want to have 7-10000 more dollars in your car? thats like buying another car.. financially its a bad move..

If I was going to spend a considerable amount of money, it would be the 5 grand for the mongoose kit.

If I was going to build a motor and put twin turbos on something it would be something besides a mustang GT.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:20 PM
V8Cody
3rd Gear Member

Saleen S7 TT > Carrera GT

ANY DAY YO!
Old 05-13-2007, 10:52 PM
BADSEED
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: racer02GTstang

didnt you just turn 16??

you have a long time of saving for that kit....
i just got my liscence lke 2 months ago,
Old 05-13-2007, 11:29 PM
StangEatsRice
3rd Gear Member

This thread disgusts me. Either your parents are stupid enough to give you **** loads of money... your dreaming... or you are not thinking about ur future...But gl with the tt......
Old 05-13-2007, 11:33 PM
StealthGT2V
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StangEatsRice

This thread disgusts me. Either your parents are stupid enough to give you **** loads of money... your dreaming... or you are not thinking about ur future...But gl with the tt......
+ 1...agreed...
Old 05-13-2007, 11:35 PM
StealthGT2V
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ben790450

+1. I can finally afford to start doing stuff to my car. But i guess im still young. Im almost 22. . . .

Yeah when i was 16 i drove a broken azz toyota celica [:@]
haha yea man, I hear ya....My first car was a pos 86' chevy caprice..

Quick Reply: Stang's going to get TT