MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-1996-2004-modular-mustang-7/)
-   -   Noise violation? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-1996-2004-modular-mustang/31255-noise-violation.html)

2004 GT RagTop 01-14-2005 01:21 PM

RE: Noise violation?

Yea I've got no problems with cops, why would I? Like sidewayz said, they are out busting there ass for average pay. The only time I would diss on a cop is if I truly felt I was injusticed, and that has yet to happen, so no beef with cops from me. If you know you are breaking the law, then why on earth would you get mad if you get pulled over?? You did the crime, just face up to it.

Driver_Kiddo 01-14-2005 06:17 PM

ORIGINAL: 2004 GT RagTop

Yea I've got no problems with cops, why would I? Like sidewayz said, they are out busting there ass for average pay. The only time I would diss on a cop is if I truly felt I was injusticed, and that has yet to happen, so no beef with cops from me. If you know you are breaking the law, then why on earth would you get mad if you get pulled over?? You did the crime, just face up to it.
yeah seriosly your right.... i dont like cops when im breaking the law ( just a tiny bit) but i luv em when they save people from harm....

yeah that doesnt work. its either one way or the other..cant have both too bad [&:]

i respect cops who have respect.

Emann0007 01-14-2005 06:34 PM

I love the police. Sure they have given me a ticket before, but just one and it was more than deserved. I couldn't tell you how many times I have been let off with a warning for speeding or whatever. Like I said before, If I was to get puled over, they could throw the book at me for my car. Tint, exhaust, blackouts and whatever traffic violation I just incurred. You guys are usually the nicest people in the world! Thank you! But yea get those guys with their fart cans!

DeViouS 01-14-2005 06:47 PM

I never got pulled over for my exhaust. and mine is insainly loud just drive safely and keep it at low rpms when u see cops ;)

AllVenom 01-15-2005 01:00 AM

ORIGINAL: sidewayz4.6

You have to put it into perspective. You're driving 80, and some 40 year old in a town car is driving 80, who has more experience? Who is more likely to kill a minivan full of kids? Thats pretty harsh to say you hate all cops. Some are dicks and have a power trip. I agree. But I have all the respect in the world for these guys. They get paid like chumps to go out and keep people like you (who just bitch and say you hate them) safe from the evils of the world.

So who are you going to call when someone is holding you up at gunpoint, or car jacking you? Maybe someone killed a family member and you want them brought to justice??? The Fire Department probably isn't going to help you.

Hey sideways, I'm 33, does that count? Listen, I have other reasons for hating cops, and it doesn't just stem from receiving tickets from them. What I hate, is their "I am God because I wear a badge" egos. You do not have to respect a cop just because he's a cop. And for all you a$$ kissers, your still gonna get a ticket when your speeding in your stang!

stonemonk9 01-15-2005 12:50 PM

You cant just say you hate "cops" thats like saying i hate Europeans, not all Europeans are bad. Same goes for cops, some cops are cool and will let you off with some crazy stuff, I got pulled over doin 65 in a 30 and the cop was lookn for a reason not to give me a ticket, hes like well all your plate stickers seem to be up to date, were you wearing your seatbelt (while looking away so I could take it off) so he gave me a written seat belt warning.

velazsc 01-16-2005 06:52 AM

Like I tell people, This easier to talk your way into a ticket, then to talk your way out of one. Almost every crash I have taken with a "sports car" involved, if I check the dispatch logs, I will find that they were driving like a dumbass passing cars like they were on Willow Springs. Before they hit the wall or that tree that came out of nowhere. For every person that says they hate the cops for one reason or another (Allvenom). They just have issues that they feel they are the top dog but there is always someone big, better, and nastier. Cops fall in there. We have the control. You drive like a dumbass and you only get a ticket, be lucky. We can take your car for 30 days plus jail time. Or even better, lose your car forever. Each time you see it, it will be at a car show painted like a patrol car with a sign "Donated by a local dumbass". I am not a hard ass because I like to be but I have seen too many bodies lying on the roadway and have made 1 too many death notifications. I have made two in one night, separated crashes three hours apart. Enough of my soap box.

(Revenge is a dish best served cold, when you see my slicktop in your rearview mirror, then your car on a flatbed tow.)

DILO2001GT 01-16-2005 01:45 PM

some cops suck some don't. i am not gonna stress over someone saying they hate them cuz i have said it to. it depends on situations that certain cops have put you in in the past. i have run into asshole cops and i have run into the coolest ones ever. i was in some major trouble with my car and got caught i am not even goin to go there but i got left off with a call to my dad and no ticket or warning. its alll good.

AllVenom 01-17-2005 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: velazsc

(Revenge is a dish best served cold, when you see my slicktop in your rearview mirror, then your car on a flatbed tow.)
Come find me first, if you can catch me (without the radio or helo) then you can have my car. Maybe they didn't teach you ALL of the ammendments. So, instead of hanging out at the local donut place, maybe you should check out some books at the library...Let's recap students...Ammendment 1: Freedom of speech (other things ommitted for space).

Can't say that I would see you in my rearview mirror. By time you turned around, I'd be long gone. I don't sit around and wait for you to come...

Nuff said.

00mustangGT_BLK 01-17-2005 03:22 PM

ORIGINAL: stonemonk9

I just go wiht the whole clutch in thing" WHEN I PASS COPS" or i keep it at a real low rpm, but I have been pulled over once b4
Thats a bad thing PASSING COPS around here. :D