4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

my mustang exploded!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 12:50 PM
wyldpny
1st Gear Member

Default RE: my mustang exploded!

Geeze, everyones worst nightmare for the one time they decide to try and show off, huh?

Oh and...

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
Old 07-21-2008, 01:20 PM
crash94
3rd Gear Member

Kind of harsh in here, not too sure if he'll return.

If you do return, don't sweat it. I was showing off when I was 25 and hit a damn tree (see screenname) with a parking lot full of my co-workers and actually had the ballz to go back.

You'll be alright..
Old 07-21-2008, 01:35 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

yeah if that **** happened in a brake stand someone who owned that car didn't know how to drive a 5 speed, or atleast well, unless you just got a defective part but i doubt thats the scenario, im betting it was ragged as hell.

sorry buddy
Old 07-21-2008, 02:15 PM
ChucksBullitt
2nd Gear Member

budget rent-a-car appreciates your buisness.
Seriously though, sucks that it happend. Look on the bright side, TRANNY UPGRADE! might want to do t-56 swap or a TKO
Old 07-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: enrobriaffej

go easy on him damn guys. you have all been there, if your straight anyway.
What? Trying to impress a girl or blowing a car up over trying to impress one? The first one yes.

But for the latter issue, never. If you need a car to impress a girl you have shortcomings in other areas. (i.e. looks, or personality, or confidence, or combination of all of the above). You don't have to be the best looking to get chicks.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:46 PM
fluiddrive1949

Its cool i deserve some crap for being dumb but in my defense it was a pool party and the girls were in bikinis! so my judgement may have been a lil off. but i will say nothing is hotter than a bunch of bikini clad girls pushing a smoking mustang out of the street lol . I actually got out of the car laughing raised my hands and said "thank you, thank you ill be here all week lol"

Im just glad it happend in front of my friends house and not on some country road a 4am. and now i have a good story.

Im going to start pulling the trans out hopefully ill have a better idea of what went wrong by the end of the day.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Jbauer
4th Gear Member

Let me tell you a story that may make you feel better.
I was an automotive student at a tech. college near by.
I was pissed off, so i got my car, i went behind the bays where all the students were learning. I revved my engine up, a few people rarised some eye brows.. Then VRO.. VROO.. VROOOO DUMP CLUTCH
I spun dougnuts all over the bay area, good ones too LOL, and there was very little room, i'm talking about mere feet, at times half a feet between my car and the bay doors or a brick wall.
Anyway, the next thing i recall, i stop.. and my teacher comes out and he's like "YOU LITTLE ****!" LMAO, it was the FUNNIEST thing ever.
He then picks up a transmission with no internals, like hes gonna throw it at me, and starts screaming at me "You little F!ck!" this and that LMAO, it was hilarriousbecause hes an old fatNavy guywho plays things old school. my friendsjoke that we should go to six flags or something, and have one of those artists their draw those funnycartoon pictures of my teacher holding a transmission in the air while he's yelling out profanities. Anyway, Then he was like "just GO Home, just GO home, and don't come back"
The next day, i came back.. and I brang doughnuts another teacher was passing by and he said "SOB..bought doughnuts for forgiveness of doing doughnuts"
Now imagine, what if i crashed, Hahaha ... man i'm glad i didn't crash.
Anyway, that gets the girls..really does.
Something about burnt tires, i tell ya' gets that estrogen flowing.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:43 PM
crash94
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jbauer

"SOB..bought doughnuts for forgiveness of doing doughnuts"
Nice...

Old 07-21-2008, 03:54 PM
BADSEED
3rd Gear Member

You exploded your clutch most likly never head of any other car doing it except SRT-4's...how long were you doing brakestands for?
Old 07-21-2008, 04:14 PM
oxfordgt
6th Gear Member

Damn

Here you go.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TREME...QQcmdZViewItem

Brake stands are bad for your car, next time just pull your **** out and do the helicopter to impress them.

Quick Reply: my mustang exploded!