4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

PI swap HP?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 01:24 AM
Sick96Stang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: PI swap HP?

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Nah, im done with you. You are probably some 15 year old that hasnt even seen a dyno in real person. Im going to argue with you no more. Your Ediec is sooo much bigger than mine.
Yea I bet u are done 50 rwhp from cams HAHAHA wow u are hilarious though I will miss these silly arguments with you. I've never seen a dyno in real life what are these 2 dyno graphs sitting on my desk of then. OMFG well if u look on page 4 of my cardomain page u can see exactly what is sitting on my desk my dyno graphs. Like I said check out modulardepot.com or modularpowerhouse.com so you can actual learn from real life experiences instead of some imaginary #'s you figured in your head.
Old 08-22-2005, 02:55 AM
David_K
5th Gear Member

better watch out he might threaten to beat the **** outta you.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:14 AM
andy98gt
3rd Gear Member

If you were to do a stock PI swap you would prolly see 275 FLYWHEEL HP. Thats it, no more. W/ full bolt ons you could hit 325 FLYWHEEL. This shouldnt even be an argument.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:45 AM
Acer2428
Site Mod

ORIGINAL: andy98gt

If you were to do a stock PI swap you would prolly see 275 FLYWHEEL HP. Thats it, no more. W/ full bolt ons you could hit 325 FLYWHEEL. This shouldnt even be an argument.
Agreed. To hit 300rwhp you'd need headwork, aggressive cams, full bolt-ons, an aggressive tune, and ususally some fuel upgrades to support it. Jdaniel, I'd have to see a car w/ PI headswap w/ no headwork and some cams making 300 rwhp. I'd be very VERY suspicious of the dyno conditions and fuel ratios as well.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Sick96Stang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Acer2428

ORIGINAL: andy98gt

Agreed. To hit 300rwhp you'd need headwork, aggressive cams, full bolt-ons, an aggressive tune, and ususally some fuel upgrades to support it. Jdaniel, I'd have to see a car w/ PI headswap w/ no headwork and some cams making 300 rwhp. I'd be very VERY suspicious of the dyno conditions and fuel ratios as well.
Its possible to hit 300 rwhp without head work I didn't think it was but there is some people over on modulardepot who have done it. You have to have an aftermarket intake manifold then though. No way with just PI headswap and cams would u ever even come close even if u had full bolt-ons also I still dont think u could do it without the aftermarket intake or heads. Hey where is that one ****** who says Jdaniel knows 1000 times more than me about mustangs? JDaniel I'm still waiting to see somebody get 50 rwhp from cams only PI headswapped GT.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:30 PM
94Cbra
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sick96Stang

You are the dumb****. Coming from someone that depends on Google and Mustangexhaust.com for their answers. I call pull three mustangs out of my *** right now with 300+ rwhp. Go back to the ghetto you were born in buddy.
Haha google where did that come from? Seeing as how I just mentioned the two sites were I get most of my information from. It sure as hell wouldn't hurt for you to take a trip there a nice long one in your case because you have a **** load to learn. I love it how u cant admit when u are wrong now since I'm right I'm from the ghetto. Good job u just proved u dont know **** but try to talk like you do. You might be able to pull 300 rwhp mustangs out of your *** but you have no idea how to get a GT to 300 rwhp N/A.
Im not taking sides but...

BCisme on here has around 300rwhp on his PI Swapped GT if I'm thinkin correctly.
Old 08-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Sick96Stang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 94Cbra

You are the dumb****. Coming from someone that depends on Google and Mustangexhaust.com for their answers. I call pull three mustangs out of my *** right now with 300+ rwhp. Go back to the ghetto you were born in buddy.
Haha google where did that come from? Seeing as how I just mentioned the two sites were I get most of my information from. It sure as hell wouldn't hurt for you to take a trip there a nice long one in your case because you have a **** load to learn. I love it how u cant admit when u are wrong now since I'm right I'm from the ghetto. Good job u just proved u dont know **** but try to talk like you do. You might be able to pull 300 rwhp mustangs out of your *** but you have no idea how to get a GT to 300 rwhp N/A.

BCisme on here has around 300rwhp on his PI Swapped GT if I'm thinkin correctly.
BCisme is at just above 300 rwhp and he has full bolt-ons except UDP's, Port and Polished PI heads, one of the most aggressive comp cams, and one hell of a tune.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Acer2428
Site Mod

Yeah, and now isn't even running that motor. He has a **** ton of headwork done, HUGE cams, and an AWESOME tune, as well as full exhaust (including LT's) and other bolt-ons.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:54 PM
David_K
5th Gear Member

whad you put down acer? you have quite a list of boltons
Old 08-22-2005, 11:11 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 94Cbra

BCisme is at just above 300 rwhp and he has full bolt-ons except UDP's, Port and Polished PI heads, one of the most aggressive comp cams, and one hell of a tune.

I wrote him a letter and told him to set this loser straight. I guess he hasnt signed on since.

Quick Reply: PI swap HP?