4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Deep dish rears, stock front Bullitts...

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 11:47 PM
closer9
2nd Gear Member

Default Deep dish rears, stock front Bullitts...

Has anyone done this? I remember some people talking about it once, but couldn't find anything, especially pix... I've been thinking about it lately... I really like the Bullitts, but everyone has them, but deep dish ones would be different enough I could live with it. I would just like to keep the stock fronts if the colors match good enough. I have an '04 BTW...

Also, is there any market for just 2 stock Bullitts with tires if I should decide to do this?
Old 08-29-2005, 12:22 AM
00GT00
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Deep dish rears, stock front Bullitts...

ORIGINAL: closer9

Has anyone done this? I remember some people talking about it once, but couldn't find anything, especially pix... I've been thinking about it lately... I really like the Bullitts, but everyone has them, but deep dish ones would be different enough I could live with it. I would just like to keep the stock fronts if the colors match good enough. I have an '04 BTW...

Also, is there any market for just 2 stock Bullitts with tires if I should decide to do this?
If the color matches, then go for it! I have been playing with the thought of it for a while. You might not be able to get just two wheels with tires. But you could get a pair of wheels alone for sure. Just check ebay.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:07 AM
DR8907
3rd Gear Member

I got a 94 5.0 - dont think it would look all that good on my car - I'm looking at Saleen wheels. I love the deep dish in back/regular rims on the front on the 99-04 cars. It would look great on your car IMO.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:37 AM
IWinULose
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: closer9

I seen one at the Ford Nationals that had this done..... was the dsg with deep dish bullitts on back... stock up front(or atleast I assume)... Get in touch with Mustangtuning.com... they should be able to tell you how close their anthracite rims are to stock rims... which I assume to be identical.

There's always a market for rims and tires.... no matter what they are.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:04 AM
03GTType
5th Gear Member

heres two pics of a guy on another site that just did his about a month ago.. front are stocks and backs are 10.5's..

Old 08-29-2005, 11:16 AM
closer9
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 01GTType

heres two pics of a guy on another site that just did his about a month ago.. front are stocks and backs are 10.5's..

ohhh... I like! Even looks like my car now that I have no spoiler...
Old 08-29-2005, 06:49 PM
03GTType
5th Gear Member

yeah it look sweet, it makes me sad bacause i had those same rims and sold them to get some cobra r's.. your dsg mustang would look sweet like that one..
Old 08-29-2005, 08:50 PM
tcuallstar
4th Gear Member

holy crap, that looks sweet, thats exactly what i want to do is remove the spoiler and get deep dishes and keep the front, anyone know how much that might run to get it deleted?
Old 08-29-2005, 09:58 PM
00GT00
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tcuallstar

holy crap, that looks sweet, thats exactly what i want to do is remove the spoiler and get deep dishes and keep the front, anyone know how much that might run to get it deleted?
Unless you buy a new trunk, its FREE! With the exception of putting little plastic plugs in the top and using touch up paint to blend them.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:08 PM
closer9
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tcuallstar

It cost me $100 to have the holes from the spoiler, and Ford emblem filled... and I love the new look.

Quick Reply: Deep dish rears, stock front Bullitts...