4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

2003 Laser Red Vert

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Bigry18
2nd Gear Member

Lol i just found this thread seem like a badass car but then second part ruined it for me.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:10 AM
piledriver
Banned

I stand by my original statement of Mass Jealousy. So what if I Payed to have the work done. All that means is it gives creedance to the fact that I CAN AFFORD IT ! Not like most of you poor bastards who write in saying I fu*c*d this up, or my car is throwing codes now after I put on a simple throttle body. Please help me!!!!!! BooHooHoo!!!!! Keep Fu**ing up your pieces of crap. And from what I've seen of them, that's exactly what they are.... 230rwhp slow *** hell cars that my wifes Ford Escape can beat off the line.... I've done it on more than one occassion. Slow assed Mustangs.... if you don't have at least 10K laying around, which is CHUMP CHANGE, sell your crappy car. I have shamed guys like you at the strip, and backed off before the 1000' mark, still in 3rd gear. It's almost embarrassing, watching the looks on your faces as you Think I am ACTUALLY racing you!!! LOL!!!! Losers. Ban me if you want, ther are dozens more forums out there, but the more I think about it, I don't think I will be joining any of them.... seems like they're all for little kids with empty pockets.... I can't relate to half men who aren't even close to 40 yet. Yep, 60K, and theres plenty more where that came from. I think I will buy one of those 200mph Shelby's, any objections about them doing all the work??? I didn;t think so. I hate all you ******.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:38 AM
MyGt03
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by piledriver
oh ok mr. gealous, sorry you don't have a pot to **** in. maybe when u become a man, things will start to look up for you. ignored.
Hahaha, you spelled jealous wrong...lol I want to be ignored too... Please?

Oh by the way, I am 38 and OWN my house. So I do have a pot to **** in. But I'd much rather **** in your face you old bitter bastard...hehehe

What a fun post...
Old 03-22-2012, 12:54 AM
JC316
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by piledriver
That's right, I probably do have more money than sense... my wife and I leave for Monte Carlo three weeks from today, we'll stay there as long as we want, too. I must be in the wrong forum; the one for 30 something poor people who didn't know enough to save when they worked. Must suck living paycheck to payckeck. JC316... what's that stand for? Jizz Collector? Ignored.
Wow, reported.

JC316 says I just whooped your *** is it what it originally stood for and if I ever met you in person it would mean that again. Congrats on going to Monte Carlo, I honestly hope you stay there indefinitely. I have nothing to prove to you.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:15 AM
Schmalgar
3rd Gear Member

It's almost funny how pathetic this guy is sounding. The nastiness and the name calling is certainly very mature. His calm, cool reaction really makes me rethink my comments about him acting like a toddler.

It hurts me to think I am ignored, and that I won't be able to communicate with this so-called adult anymore.

Oh and I am very impressed that after putting almost 60 grand into his car, that he can smoke people at the track. Wow, imagine that, spend a ton of money and your car is faster than others. What a novel concept, he must be the first person to ever realize that could work.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:35 AM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

The point of this thread was????

CLOSED.....
Old 03-22-2012, 05:01 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

This is the saddest thread I have ever read.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:06 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

It's somewhat amusing. Kinda makes my day...HAHA. To the OP, you da man. That has to be the fastest Mustang I have ever heard of. WOW WOW WOW!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:31 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Originally Posted by code3GT
It's somewhat amusing. Kinda makes my day...HAHA. To the OP, you da man. That has to be the fastest Mustang I have ever heard of. WOW WOW WOW!!!!
Lmao Code ur a couple posts late, all he wanted was some attention.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

Too bad I cannot un-read all of the information found here in

Quick Reply: 2003 Laser Red Vert