4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Whatve you found in your car after buying it?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 11:59 AM
grimwolf
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Whatve you found in your car after buying it?

i found cookie tins...in the trunk...it only ahad 64 miles on it when i bought it..really strange...lol
Old 09-21-2005, 12:39 PM
closer9
2nd Gear Member

Bought my Stang new, but over the years have found several tools, a first aid kit, an imigration handbook, a tiny bottle of who knows what, and a couple of rap CD's...

Dad has a friend though who calls his '67 Charger the dead cat car... I'm sure you can figure out what was under the driver's seat...
Old 09-21-2005, 01:12 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

bought mine new and found nothing interesting, which is a good thing, supprised no one has found money adding up to a numerious amount like 20 bucks or more. that some one stashed there for emergency purposes and forgot about it.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Oxidizer

i found a handful of stainless bolts in my mustang and 3 owners manuals, 1 in the glove box and 1 under each front seat and the strange part was 2 of them had window stickers and all the lil tags for the airbags and such.

my last car was owned by a college professor who was in his mid 70's it was a 1 owner car, when i pulled the back seat out i found 3 condoms a joint and a thong and about $4 in change.

also if anyone ever goes to the u pull it junk yards i'm always diggin through the interiors of cars there's always interesting things in those cars esp. the ones that arents cleaned out after an accident or repo.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:15 PM
01yellowgt
3rd Gear Member

I only found a reciept for car insurance stuck behind the glove compartment. The reciept was for about a third as much as im paying now, and the bad thing is, its the same insurance company that I have.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:42 PM
DreamKing
2nd Gear Member

While doing some minor work on my old Eclipse I found a severly melted red candle in the engine bay. It was... disturbing.
Old 09-21-2005, 06:16 PM
97BlackStang
3rd Gear Member

I found my owners manel tucked deep in the back seat were it folds, about 90 cents, and a pin from peuto rico. In the spare tire well i found a nice craftsman wrench, and my lockin lugnuts. Probaly some other stuff to but i cant remember
Old 09-21-2005, 06:42 PM
newownerof72
1st Gear Member

All we found in my 72 were the original spare (yeah, I know) and a carburetor kit. LOL, now that I think about it, that kit should have told me what I was in for.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:06 PM
O2BlkGT
2nd Gear Member

I bought my car used in NY it was purchsed originally from a dealer in NJ didn't find much exciting, a few slim fast bars in the spare tire well (which explains why the cushion for the drivers seat is a lil flat, and a condom or two under the back seat. I found the condoms and change and what not under the backseat a few months aftre I bought it so they were probally mine or fell outta my friends pockets. (knowing them mine lol).
Old 09-21-2005, 08:34 PM
eclipsegt
2nd Gear Member

I found a full red underbody glow kit installed and everything that I had no clue about...like a dollar in change and thats pretty much it

Quick Reply: Whatve you found in your car after buying it?