4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

got fuggin egged....

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 01:02 AM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Default RE: got fuggin egged....

Or it may be brake fluid.

I forget which one it is. I've seen it done a billion times at the dirt track LOL
Old 10-21-2005, 01:08 AM
DreamKing
2nd Gear Member

If you find out who it is, don't turn it into a war; turn him in to the proper authorities. You'd be surprised at how seriously they take vandalism; at my school, a kid slashed another guy's tires, public safety found out about it, and he was ultimately expelled. Now, there were other factors involved - he also was on probation for possession of weed - but they aren't going to bs with stupid **** like that. Good luck man.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:26 PM
Rauchle05
2nd Gear Member

why dont u just see how many rolls of surrann wrap u can wrap around that bastards car/of course drop a few random items in gas tank rocks,sardines whatever is neccessary
Old 10-21-2005, 03:30 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: DreamKing

If you find out who it is, don't turn it into a war; turn him in to the proper authorities. You'd be surprised at how seriously they take vandalism; at my school, a kid slashed another guy's tires, public safety found out about it, and he was ultimately expelled. Now, there were other factors involved - he also was on probation for possession of weed - but they aren't going to bs with stupid **** like that. Good luck man.
hear say is all i have to say to that. unless you saw him doing it, he can just say he didn't, case closed.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Tim37
4th Gear Member

well eggs are nasty little things if not removed very soon they cause damage you will see down the road. break fluid cause similar damage but will do it fairly quickly. cover his car in break fluid[:@].

other nasty little things. epoxy a beer bottle to the roof of his car like he set it up there getting in and forgot it. cops love that.

get something and pull the weather stripping away form the door glass enough to drop nuts bolts rock and such (marbles are great if you can get them in there)
it will make all kinds of racket going down the road.

tooties roll in the muffler. ya got to get it in the muffler though so it can sit there and bake. will stink [:'(]

of coarse potatos in the tail pipe are always good.

moth ***** and i mean like a whole bag of them in the gass take it will do a nice job on the engine.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:49 PM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

Unless you can prove who did it, then ethically you can't just pick someone and destroy their car... But, If you want a good retaliation technique that is quick/cheap/effective/causes no damage, go buy yourself some fish boullion cubes. Buy about 6 packs and toss the cubes (unwrapped of course) as far up the tail pipes as possible, the further the better. The heat from the exhaust will melt them and they will settle in the bottom of the pipes emitting the nastiest smell you have ever experienced. Not only that, but they are heavy enough that the exhaust doesnt have enough force to just blow them out like most objects... The smell will last a few weeks Vs. the few hours the eggs stayed on your car...
Old 10-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Tim37
4th Gear Member

the eggs may have only been on there a couple of hours but the effects are lasting. you will basicaly have to get a new paint job. so do some real damange in my opion.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:09 PM
02StanGT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dan04COBRA

Or it may be brake fluid.

I forget which one it is. I've seen it done a billion times at the dirt track LOL
Its the ATF. I've seen it done, and it will smoke like nothing you've seen before. Funny stuff.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:11 PM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

I heard balogna on the paint does some unpleasant things as well.... if you want to really **** with him, take an old spark plug, and smash it with a hammer... take a hand full of the pieces and just chuck it at any window, it will shatter almost guaranteed, and does it silently... I've seen it done on windows that coulnd't be broken with a hammer...

muahahaha

Old 10-21-2005, 05:41 PM
antiv6
5th Gear Member

just do something not obvios(spelling?) like pour a gallon of water in his gas tank once every 2 weeks. and he wont even suspect you did anything. or just let the air out of his tires every day.

Quick Reply: got fuggin egged....