4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Code3GT is home!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 01:22 AM
mrscode3GT
1st Gear Member

Default Code3GT is home!!!!!

Well Mitch is down stairs. He is unable to come up stairs to the computer. He has had me up here the past 30 min reading every post to him and he is simply speechless. He is telling me what to type and doped up so if this does not make since just bare with him. "Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate all the well wishing and thoughts and prayers". I really do not know what else to say it just blows me away that you guys on the forum feel the way you do. I will try and get strong enough to get up the stairs so I can post myself. But, as of right I am in alot of pain and pretty bruised up. I have a titanium rod that runs from my hip to my knee on my left leg and the leg itself from the knee up to my waist is blue and purple. My left arm is also blue and purple, hands are pretty cut up and have quite a bit of swelling on the left side of my face but I am going to pull through this. Doctor says recovery time should be around six months but ya'lls thoughts and prayers have already cut the recovery time down. Thanks again guys.

Mitch (code3GT)
Old 12-28-2005, 01:23 AM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Code3GT is home!!!!!

Yay, give him my wishes.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:26 AM
thirteensecondgt
2nd Gear Member

Glad your home now code....have noticed alot of people have missed you on the forum....you havent been here with all answers to everyones questions....hope you get better soon...
-thirteensecondgt- Zach
Old 12-28-2005, 01:26 AM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

Wow! It's great that he's home! He's a very lucky man, on many levels. Tell him I said get well real soon, and don't worry about rushing upstairs, let him take all the time he needs to heal right.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:29 AM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

Yea, I agree with blueangel... just move the pc to him :-p that rod in his leg has GOT to hurt.. I'm sooo glad he pulled through this, Hey mitch... keep it up! :-p
Old 12-28-2005, 01:31 AM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

To the Code family,

Thank God he is ok and he is able to go home and be with his family. Miracles do happen especially during the holiday season. Get well so you can get back on the road again.

Rob
Old 12-28-2005, 01:34 AM
mrscode3GT
1st Gear Member

Here are some pics!

Not only did he have to deal with surgery from fixing his leg but the biggest delay from him getting home was his lungs. When the airbags deployed, he inhaled all the powder into his lungs which burned his lungs so the past five days he went through breathing treatments which caused him to cough up blood which he found pretty miserable. He also had to have a blood tranfusion on Saturday from loss of blood. They gave him two pints of blood...Mitch and I thank everyone for their support through all of this.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:38 AM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

Damn! Thats serious. I bet that hurts like hell! And it seems he went through alot. Atleast he's ok and with his family now. Thats all that matters.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:19 AM
Voodoo
3rd Gear Member

Ouch looks like he got ya good. You'll more than likely recover faster than you think. I was in a near fatal crash back in 95 so I can relate. A telephone pole ran into me on the way home from a night out with my college buddies. Good luck and we'll see you back on soon I'm sure.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:21 AM
stangman2354
3rd Gear Member

WOW! That looks horrible for how bat that looks you got back from the hospital very fast and you are being a real trooper through out it.. glad you starting to feel a little better.

Quick Reply: Code3GT is home!!!!!