4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 08:21 PM
Airman21
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Challenge

sounds like a great idea..
Old 01-20-2006, 08:54 PM
HRnB
Administrator

ORIGINAL: code3GT

ORIGINAL: HotRods_n_Booze

Well Mitch, that's kind of what Ride Of The Month is suppose to be. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Yeah, I know to some extent. But, like I posted in this thread...Not that I have any say in it. But, I just don't like the paramenters in the ROTM.
OK, I see, more to compete for specific assets to your Stangs, cool.

By the way, the 4.6 section is up to show case your rides next month, so start thinking of who you guys want to nominate. You need two nomination to accept and a photo album set up here at MF to qualify.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

We can all dream about voting on specific aspects of our cars, and come up with specific categories to vote on, but who on here wants to take the time to break down all the categories and administer the process to make it fair for everyone? No one? I thought so. Dream on.........Just like the classic section guys, you will get your turn to vote on your chosen ride for your section during your specified months. And, just like the classic guys, you take all aspects of the car in mind just as they do at car shows. Although we don't have a point system, it works basically the same way. Botom line....you are asking the mods and admin guys to go beyond their tour of duty to set up this idea for the ROTM. And.....for what reason???
Old 01-20-2006, 09:47 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

why don't we just make code3 a mod and let him be in charge of it. hell, we can just leave it within the 4.6 section, I think it'd be pretty cool to have people showcase a specific aspect of their car, because there are a lot of aspects of mustangs that don't get looked at in detail. I don't think anyone wants to make any mods do more work than they have to.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:49 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: redass02gt

why don't we just make code3 a mod and let him be in charge of it. hell, we can just leave it within the 4.6 section, I think it'd be pretty cool to have people showcase a specific aspect of their car, because there are a lot of aspects of mustangs that don't get looked at in detail. I don't think anyone wants to make any mods do more work than they have to.

Works for me.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:59 PM
jelam
2nd Gear Member

sounds great but i don't think that i'll be winning anything unless we have a dirty car award
Old 01-20-2006, 10:05 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

you're gonna be my bish in that award, jelam. gonna make you cry like a baby!
Old 01-20-2006, 10:16 PM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

ORIGINAL: Soaring

We can all dream about voting on specific aspects of our cars, and come up with specific categories to vote on, but who on here wants to take the time to break down all the categories and administer the process to make it fair for everyone? No one? I thought so. Dream on.........Just like the classic section guys, you will get your turn to vote on your chosen ride for your section during your specified months. And, just like the classic guys, you take all aspects of the car in mind just as they do at car shows. Although we don't have a point system, it works basically the same way. Botom line....you are asking the mods and admin guys to go beyond their tour of duty to set up this idea for the ROTM. And.....for what reason???
wtf man? and to think i respected your imput around this site ALONG time ago

he's said already that he was willing to take the time and effort to control it, and im more than sure he could find help to take care of it
if you dont want to take part, go back to the section you once told me you liked to keep more respectable than the rest
Old 01-20-2006, 10:26 PM
trbuddy
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: code3GT

ORIGINAL: Fallstar01

I'd check it out as long as it doesn't become of a contest of "Who has the most money?"

VERY good point. I don't want $$ to really play into it. I mean it will, of course in some instances. But, some other ideas are like, best stance, best shine, wheel/tire combo, etc. Like I said, there are endless options.
First good idea. But I think money will always play a roll. A just stock GT is not going to win over a nice modified one which of course cost money, but that's life. Maybe you just setup a vote for "car of the months" and use every months another category, like wheel combination, paint or interior etc. I'm all for it.
Old 01-21-2006, 12:45 AM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

I don't see why you couldn't just go ahead and post a thread. It doesn't have to be anything "official". You guys should be able to get a discussion going and maybe post a poll after you figure out who will be involved.

It might be cool to do it in off topic.

You're a smart guy mitch and you probably have some time on your hands while you are recuperating. What's the harm in giving it a shot?

Quick Reply: Challenge