4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 04:21 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Default Challenge

Hey guys, with so much time on my hands....I have come up with this idea. Who 'bout a challenge? I am still ironing out specifics and Admin and Mods will have to approve and help coordinate. By challenge, I am thinking about the members nominating member's cars for specific details or mods...like best paint, best motor combo, coolest interior, best overall set up......Get my drift and what do ya'll think?

Mitch
Old 01-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Challenge

I don't have a shot at winning any of those, but it sounds cool. Like a very specific ROTM, but for only certain aspects of the car??? Or am I way off?
Old 01-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Fallstar01
4th Gear Member

I'd check it out as long as it doesn't become of a contest of "Who has the most money?"
Old 01-20-2006, 04:33 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: Emann0007

I don't have a shot at winning any of those, but it sounds cool. Like a very specific ROTM, but for only certain aspects of the car??? Or am I way off?

No, you are on the right track. As for me, I don't like the ROTM, because "I" think similar cars need to be put against each other. I mean who wouldn't pick a hot 1970 Mach 1 over a 99-04 GT.

Some other ideas are like most improved since car was bought, best sounding, best stereo. I mean the options are endless. Maybe Admin could do prizes from our sponsors?????
Old 01-20-2006, 04:37 PM
mustang_montana
4th Gear Member

ill nominate myself for most improved. thats a damn good one. by summer time i should be just about done with what i need doing, hold off till its warm out so we can wash our cars and such. good idea though
Old 01-20-2006, 04:41 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: Fallstar01

I'd check it out as long as it doesn't become of a contest of "Who has the most money?"

VERY good point. I don't want $$ to really play into it. I mean it will, of course in some instances. But, some other ideas are like, best stance, best shine, wheel/tire combo, etc. Like I said, there are endless options.
Old 01-20-2006, 05:05 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

C'MON people post up opinions and thoughts. I need some feedback, PLEASE.
Old 01-20-2006, 05:17 PM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

i think the intentions are good
but honestly, who is going to mull around in the "best certain parts of a car thread" for half an hour trying to look at and compare everything

i konw it wouldnt be everything at one time, but you catch the drift as well i think

if you come up with some more specifics, and try to find a way to make it happen, then i can see where it would work

(the exhaust one though, its just going to come down to a matter of which one is most common, in my opinion, i think the brand that has the most owners will just win out because they'll like the way their car sounds the best)

there, now you respond to me since nobody else responded to you[8D]
Old 01-20-2006, 05:20 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: 72MachOne99GT

i think the intentions are good
but honestly, who is going to mull around in the "best certain parts of a car thread" for half an hour trying to look at and compare everything

i konw it wouldnt be everything at one time, but you catch the drift as well i think

if you come up with some more specifics, and try to find a way to make it happen, then i can see where it would work

(the exhaust one though, its just going to come down to a matter of which one is most common, in my opinion, i think the brand that has the most owners will just win out because they'll like the way their car sounds the best)

there, now you respond to me since nobody else responded to you[8D]

I think I can make it work. As far as the exhaust thing....members can post sound clips, and then voted on by what members think about the sound. I am working on specifics. I can do it....LOL
Old 01-20-2006, 05:23 PM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

I think I can make it work. As far as the exhaust thing....members can post sound clips, and then voted on by what members think about the sound. I am working on specifics. I can do it....LOL
this is gonna take alot of time sitting down in front of a computer to talk to mods and organize everything.. are you sure you have that kind of time to just sit around.. i mean, this would be best for someone who is healing up, and gets bored sitting around not doing anything..

mitch, im sure you'd be good, but we need someone who better fits the fore mentioned scenarios..

any takes?

Quick Reply: Challenge