4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Well I just got my first few mods.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 04:22 PM
marcuslee842
3rd Gear Member

Default Well I just got my first few mods.

1.K&N FIPK Cai
2.Predator Tuner
3.Mac plenum and 75mm TB

I really hope I feel a difference with these. Gears and full exhaust will be coming soon.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Well I just got my first few mods.

NIce, once it starts, the addiction is for the life of the car and more. Good luck
Old 01-29-2006, 04:36 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

you're going to cream your pants with the gears. that's going to be the most noticable thing out of all your mods.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:38 PM
badsp0rk
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nanaki

you're going to cream your pants with the gears. that's going to be the most noticable thing out of all your mods.
He should get an R-type V-tech badge, too. That'd be like gears on steroids; that's pretty much equal to a KB supercharger running 29 PSI, except you don't need forged internals because the badges just make the car that much more aerodynamic. The air particles literally just part to make way for your vehicle; there is actually negative drag. The air actually pushes you along a little bit.. a little bit to the tune of 29 PSI of boost.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:49 PM
marcuslee842
3rd Gear Member

Badspork, it's 2006! Everyone knows the 'TRD' and 'type S" stickers are where the real power is at. Thanks, I can't wait for the gears myself all I hear is good things about them. I hoping that the tuner will really wake my auto up.
Old 01-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

I would have gotten the gears & tuner or speedcal first. You won't put another mod on your car that'll give you a **** eating grin like Gears unless you get nitrous, turbo or a supercharger.
Old 01-29-2006, 05:34 PM
badsp0rk
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: marcuslee842

Badspork, it's 2006! Everyone knows the 'TRD' and 'type S" stickers are where the real power is at. Thanks, I can't wait for the gears myself all I hear is good things about them. I hoping that the tuner will really wake my auto up.
You need to get forged internals for the TRD and Type S stickers, though, marcus. Those add roughly 5,000,000 HP because the stickers somehow , due to their shape and sizes, modify the molecules around them so that all of your gasoline turns into Uranium, and does a process of nuclear fission (splitting the nucelus of the atoms). With just the Type-S sticker the combustion still takes place in the engine, which requires forged internals to support the 100,000,000,000,000 RPM speeds. However, the addition of the TRD sticker causes a rift in the space time-continium which allows your vehicle, when travelling at a mere 88 miles per hour, to jump back roughly 30 years in time. Of course, if you get the proper Gatling Gun exhaust mod, which I posted previously, you can alter the period of time in which you go to. This also requires a new Dynotune. Stock, though, this will be 30 years. Finally, the TRD and Type-S combo of stickers will immediately blow the trunk off the back of the car and create a large, 200 foot trail of flames and smoke. This car will have the power of ten Nasa space shuttles.

However, there is only one person in the world legally cleared to drive such a vehicle. That person's name is Chuck Norris.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:07 PM
marcuslee842
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: badsp0rk

You need to get forged internals for the TRD and Type S stickers, though, marcus. Those add roughly 5,000,000 HP because the stickers somehow , due to their shape and sizes, modify the molecules around them so that all of your gasoline turns into Uranium, and does a process of nuclear fission (splitting the nucelus of the atoms). With just the Type-S sticker the combustion still takes place in the engine, which requires forged internals to support the 100,000,000,000,000 RPM speeds. However, the addition of the TRD sticker causes a rift in the space time-continium which allows your vehicle, when travelling at a mere 88 miles per hour, to jump back roughly 30 years in time. Of course, if you get the proper Gatling Gun exhaust mod, which I posted previously, you can alter the period of time in which you go to. This also requires a new Dynotune. Stock, though, this will be 30 years. Finally, the TRD and Type-S combo of stickers will immediately blow the trunk off the back of the car and create a large, 200 foot trail of flames and smoke. This car will have the power of ten Nasa space shuttles.

However, there is only one person in the world legally cleared to drive such a vehicle. That person's name is Chuck Norris.
ROFLMAO! [sm=icon_rofl.gif]I see you have been doing your research. Don't worry Dan the gears are coming from mustangtuning in about a week. I was just going to wait to buy and install them with my paycheck instead of my saved money. Gears were at the top of my list.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:06 PM
rbstang
6th Gear Member

1.K&N FIPK Cai
2.Predator Tuner
3.Mac plenum and 75mm TB

I really hope I feel a difference with these. Gears and full exhaust will be coming soon.
4.10 +
Old 01-29-2006, 11:07 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Don't worry Dan the gears are coming from mustangtuning in about a week. I was just going to wait to buy and install them with my paycheck instead of my saved money. Gears were at the top of my list.
Good man! You will love'em

Quick Reply: Well I just got my first few mods.