4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Attention new people!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 08:31 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

Default Attention new people!

Hello, Welcome to the 4.6 section of mustangforums. I hope you can get all the advice you need here and if you need anything just ask. However, please use the stickies on the top of the page to look for awnsers to questions that might have already been asked 1000 times.

Do not ask us which exhaust sounds best. Instead listen to sound clips. Try a site like mustangexhaust.com and see what you like. Everybody likes a different sound, so we can not decide for you.

Supercharger, turbo, and nitrous topics have been beat to death. Yes, if you really need info on a special kind then please feel free to post, but try looking around first.

The search button is your friend. It's on the bottom of the page, type in what you want and search it. You might be able to find what you are looking for without waiting for an anwser.

Please do not make comments about 'slow GT's', yes we realize we do not have the best engine that ford has ever made, yes we can be easily beat. But we are happy, so let us be.

Basically, just try to help us a little bit. I know some people (like me) only have so much time they can spend on this site, and I would rather help someone that needs advice to something they can not look for then waste my time expalining something for the 100th time.

Like I said feel free to post, but try to read stickies and use the search feature. This is a great site with alot of helpful people. Help us help you and everyone else on the forum. Thank you for your time. Welcome to Mustangforums.com