4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

****ebay cobra front bumper with pics!!******

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 04:30 AM
JonBeast

Default RE: ebay cobra front bumper with pics!!

Smoked headlights, cobra color matched mirrors, and a 2.5" cowl...and your car will OWN
Old 05-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Davojan59
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JonBeast

Smoked headlights, cobra color matched mirrors, and a 2.5" cowl...and your car will OWN
well since they never made a cobra my color, could i just paint my stock mirrors or would that look different?
Old 05-24-2007, 01:59 PM
Quicktime_GT
5th Gear Member

you can get the foglights from advance auto parts. If they say they can't .. just tell them they are available on "store net" by going through Keystone under second source. I think they are $40 a piece for the bracket and foglight...

The bottom black plastic piece is like $100 from ford..

The foglights won't plug in your factory pigtails... From ford They are like $30 a piece or somethin.... I couldn't find any at any auto parts store that would work with the foglight bulbs. I just cut my foglight wires and used waterproof terminals. Works Great!

I've seen smoked foglights for 03/04 cobras... I think that would be sweeet..

Anyways.... It shows off your intercooler alot better... Is that a procharger intercooler?

I'm thinkin myi front bumper was like $235 bucks or somethin from Ford...
Old 05-24-2007, 03:36 PM
JonBeast

ORIGINAL: Davojan59

ORIGINAL: JonBeast

well since they never made a cobra my color, could i just paint my stock mirrors or would that look different?
Well the cobra mirrors are different because they fold...and they only have part of the mirror painted. I like how it looks with only part of it painted.

You could get a pair and have them color matched:

Old 05-24-2007, 09:48 PM
BuzzCut
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: ****ebay cobra front bumper with pics!!******

I hope you don't plan on painting that and driving around with it like the ricers do. Thay would be ghey.

Need to adjust your hood bumpers to even it with the fenders and front. Other than that look like a good piece.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:59 PM
Davojan59
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Quicktime_GT

you can get the foglights from advance auto parts. If they say they can't .. just tell them they are available on "store net" by going through Keystone under second source. I think they are $40 a piece for the bracket and foglight...

The bottom black plastic piece is like $100 from ford..

The foglights won't plug in your factory pigtails... From ford They are like $30 a piece or somethin.... I couldn't find any at any auto parts store that would work with the foglight bulbs. I just cut my foglight wires and used waterproof terminals. Works Great!

I've seen smoked foglights for 03/04 cobras... I think that would be sweeet..

Anyways.... It shows off your intercooler alot better... Is that a procharger intercooler?

I'm thinkin myi front bumper was like $235 bucks or somethin from Ford...
40 bucks for the fogs with brackets eh?? well i guess ill just try that then. As far as the plug not working with the cobra fogs i didnt know that cause i called up Ford before i bought thte bumper and they told me they're the same plugs [:@]...so im gonna have to modify that...eh its ok im an electrician, so that shouldnt be a big deal. And as far as the black cobra chin, 100 isnt bad i guess, so ill probly get that as well.

To the guy wondering if im gonna drive it like that, ive already said earlier that its going to the body shop tomorrow, so NO im not gonna drive it like that for much longer. The mirrors arelooking good, but i gotta say that im planning on getting my axles and new rear end, so thats more on top of my list at this time. But that for everyone's comments, im taking them all into considerations
Old 05-25-2007, 12:02 AM
JonBeast

Heres a taste of whats to come:

Old 05-25-2007, 01:46 AM
jpmustanggt
5th Gear Member

Looks good man, post some more pics once it's painted.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:05 AM
Davojan59
4th Gear Member

wow JonBeast, that looks amazing man!!!! how did u do that? Skillllzzzz!!!!! haha well im definitely digging that. Now i do have a question about the grill delete. The kit comes with that black plactic part that goes on the bottom of the grill, but is there a way to just have the horse and the colored bumper ....i guess i mean just like in the picture?? That would be awesome.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:24 AM
Reed44
3rd Gear Member

After closing the hood several times that hood will wear off the paint on the top of the bumbper, have you noticed how the hood hits it when closed.

Quick Reply: ****ebay cobra front bumper with pics!!******