4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Police Stories

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 03:14 PM
majinprodigy
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Police Stories

ok real cop story, im coming home me and my neighbor in his scion xb are lined up at a light so he revs and i just yell out the window ARE YOU FU**** SERIOUS? he is like nah not really i just want to put on a show lol so me in my infinate wisdom decides to launch and cut him off *from a stand to about 50 in about 4 or so seconds and we both are making a quick right turn in about 500 feet and to both our amazment a cop is in opposite lane stopped ready to make the turn also and he sees me speeding (45 zone) and cut the guy off then i see him and take an almost 90* at god knows how fast.. wasnt fast enough to totally break traction but enough thats rear end kicked out a tad (the lane i was turning into had cars on either side and not much space in the center) and since the cop was stopped i gunned it into my neighborhood making another quick left turn after 300 ft but much less power this time just really quickly and went up my little hill then open garage parked and closed it and hide in the house. my neighbor comes over saying DUDE THAT COP IS DOING LAPS AROUND THE BLOCK LOOKING FOR YOU AND ASKED I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED... he didnt rat me out but we both had a good laugh.
true story.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:47 PM
wgdt21
5th Gear Member

i got caught doing it behind k-mart in my car one time. The cop just made sure i wasn't raping her,and told us to leave. My girl was cracking up the whole time, i thought she was going to get me a ticket.

I've had my share of speeding stories too. My favorite, was not even in my mustang. I was in my ex's volvo XC90. I had taken it out for the day, and was on my way to get her from her house. Well on my way, i was going about 70ish in a 55 and passed some little crappy green i dont even know what it was. Well right after i pass him he starts riding my ***. So being the moron i am, i decide to go faster. He continues to follow me up to 90, at which point i get nervous and decide well maybe i should slow down just incase. GOOD CALL. He flips on the blues and pulls me over. Luckily for me, i didn't have my license on me that day, or have any clue where the registration was in her car. Apparently this guy was a detective, and usually doesnt pull people, but he did me because i was "driving crazy". Sincei had no identification he thought that i had stolen the car. He got me to call my ex's mom, and she convinced him not to take me to jail and have the car imponded. I was releived to say the least.

good times, good times
Old 06-17-2007, 07:39 PM
majinprodigy
3rd Gear Member

WGDT, good story
heres one on behalf of my friend who lost his liscenes.
Going about 70 in carpool lane down 5 freeway then onto 57 toward anahiem (anyone in CA knows this freeway is **** especially at 8am) so going normal speed in the carpool lane my friend deciedes to switch songs on ipod, the ipod which is in a little compartment below radio falls out next to pedal foot and he reaches down to grab it, other guy in the car screams LOOK OUT and in front this car randomly slows down so my friend slams on the brakes, loses control in morning traffic @ 70 mph and does a 180* into 2 other freeways lanes and 2 other cars crash because of him, so since he didnt hit anyone he figured IM GOOD TO GO and leaves like nothing happened.
later that night police come and asked why he fleed the scene and got a hefty ticket along with a few points of liscenes which leads up to his lose of it.
Old 06-17-2007, 09:34 PM
HOLLYWOOD99
2nd Gear Member

huh..
Old 06-17-2007, 09:42 PM
^iLLuSiOn^
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nick_thames

Got pulled over by a HP Camaro up around Rock Hill, SC before entering charlotte about a year and a half ago. I was in the fast lane on a 4 lane interstate and this burgundy Z-28 comes up behind me with two guys in the car and rides my back bumper. So I (thinking they wanted to a little something something) floored it up until about 110 and then slowed down. they came back on my bumper so i pulled into the next lane so they could pass. HE DIDNT PASS. Then the traffic was slowing down so i whipped back in front and floored it again. This time he kept up and then flipped the blue lights on. I was like OH SH**!!!! I never expected two Highway Patrolmen to be riding together in a camaro! needless to say he cut me a huge break by only writting 85-65 but it was $400 and 6 points. I got back home and called the local cheif of police (who has been on Worlds Wildest Police Videos before) and he called the officer and got it reduced to $60 and 2 points! Bout the scaredest Ive ever been and Ive had a lot of tickets but never where i blatenly accelerated 50 miles over the speed limit in front of a cop
um entrapment????
in new york if a cop tries to race you at a light he cant do anything no matter what hes in....
Old 06-18-2007, 12:52 AM
mustangcat
Deputy CatDog - To Purr'tect and Explode

On a roadtrip with my buddy(a fellow 'stang owner), well he made a comment about me driving like a grandma...[:@]
Soo I waited until there were no cars infront of me, or any where in sight in the oncoming lane....and gunned it.
Hit 90....110....130 (where the governor kicked in)...With my friend s***ing bricks and point made I started slowing down.
Behind me a State trooper F-150 came gunning at me with his lights on...
F*** here comes a $400 ticket right?
The guy actually waits until I slow to about 95 and PASSES ME!
Now get this, me and my friend stop at Denny's to get some grub...And across the street at Pizza Hut guess which State Trooper is eating!! Someone was in a hurry

Old 06-18-2007, 07:02 PM
1badsob_00
2nd Gear Member

I was driving up I-5 to Stockton, CA in the fast lane. I was on my way to work and had my cruise control set for 73. The speed limit was 70, I knew this because I had commuted everday to work.So here I am cruising along and I eventually I am driving next to a CHP officer (California Highway Patrol). We were driving next to eachother for a couple of minutes. I left my cruise control what it was set to because speedometers vary in speed from like 1-5 mph. I had taken a law enforcement class and a officer had to me this was true. As soon as I had passed the CHP officer he was in the middle lane I was in the fast, he switches to my lane turns on lights and pulls me over. The first thing he asked me was did I know how fast I was going? I said, "73." He was like," Are you stupid? Are you an idiot? You never pass a Black N White." He said," It's disrespectful and the posted speed limit is 70 mph and Im not allowed to go over 1mph or else I am breaking the law." He then asked for the licence and registration. And did a walk around my car to see if I had anything illegal on my car. He walked back after running my plates and info. And had asked me to roll up my window. Then asked me to roll it halfway down and started to peel off my tint. He couldnt pull any off and said he couldnt site me because it was factory tint. He let me go with a warning and he lectured the hell out of me. He let me go because he happend to know my uncle who was a long time local PO.

The COP was a dick but to this day I will never pass a Black N White even if he is going under the speed limit.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:31 PM
mustangcat
Deputy CatDog - To Purr'tect and Explode

ORIGINAL: 1badsob_00

I was driving up I-5 to Stockton, CA in the fast lane. I was on my way to work and had my cruise control set for 73. The speed limit was 70, I knew this because I had commuted everday to work.So here I am cruising along and I eventually I am driving next to a CHP officer (California Highway Patrol). We were driving next to eachother for a couple of minutes. I left my cruise control what it was set to because speedometers vary in speed from like 1-5 mph. I had taken a law enforcement class and a officer had to me this was true. As soon as I had passed the CHP officer he was in the middle lane I was in the fast, he switches to my lane turns on lights and pulls me over. The first thing he asked me was did I know how fast I was going? I said, "73." He was like," Are you stupid? Are you an idiot? You never pass a Black N White." He said," It's disrespectful and the posted speed limit is 70 mph and Im not allowed to go over 1mph or else I am breaking the law." He then asked for the licence and registration. And did a walk around my car to see if I had anything illegal on my car. He walked back after running my plates and info. And had asked me to roll up my window. Then asked me to roll it halfway down and started to peel off my tint. He couldnt pull any off and said he couldnt site me because it was factory tint. He let me go with a warning and he lectured the hell out of me. He let me go because he happend to know my uncle who was a long time local PO.

The COP was a dick but to this day I will never pass a Black N White even if he is going under the speed limit.
[:@]What a dick...
Old 06-18-2007, 08:16 PM
wgdt21
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1badsob_00

i think i'd have to slap a pig[:@]
Old 06-18-2007, 08:28 PM
02WhiteGTVert
3rd Gear Member

when i was 16 in my '92 hatch= Hauling *** through an intersection (100+),state trooper coming off of a traffic stop. Hauled more ***,ditched down a side road and laid low. watched him fly by with only his back window red and blues on. Got to my friends house,and appearantly the cop stopped while they were outside and asked if they'd seen white mustang. Hid till next day.

When i was 17 in my V6 = Pulled over while getting road head,Never doubt it's a cop riding your *** just because it's not the infamous Crown Vic headlights.(Jeep Cherokee)

17 in my V6 = Caught racing some rice rocket. Ticketed for Wreckless driving. Dismissed in court. (A soldier..in juvenile court...My squad leader thought they were gonna throw me in juve)

Few months ago in my GT = me and 2 of my buddies were on our way to amustang meet,all in a line. Burning out,revving,doing dumb ****. Buddy pulls up next to an unmarked Vic,doesn't realize it's a cop,throws the deuces,and dumps the clutch. As did my other friend,we all got pulled over,But were let go without consequence.

When i first got my GT = Hauling *** through some ghetto. was let go.

3months ago= Avenging a ricer flyby. had O/R H and Straights. Cop heard mea mile away,but let me go.