4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

New JLT Ram Air is on...PICS

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 08:55 PM
iowanine
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New JLT Ram Air is on

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

ORIGINAL: iowanine

Alright, I might try and give him a call tomorrow.

Dude.... for a case of beer..... And a guideto the market strip in Juarez......I'LL INSTALL YOUR CATBACK! lol
Lol...how about you come on down saturday and help me put it on. I'll take you over to Juarez and I'll be your personal tour guide. Lol
Old 10-10-2007, 09:16 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Dude.... for a case of beer..... And a guideto the market strip in Juarez......I'LL INSTALL YOUR CATBACK! lol
Lol...how about you come on down saturday and help me put it on. I'll take you over to Juarez and I'll be your personal tour guide. Lol

Do they still let soldiers over the border?
Old 10-10-2007, 09:26 PM
iowanine
3rd Gear Member

I believe so. I know they had stopped them for awhile before for some stuff that had happened, but I believe they are now allowing them to.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:37 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

I believe so. I know they had stopped them for awhile before for some stuff that had happened, but I believe they are now allowing them to.
YES!!!!!!! Time for some cheap clothes!!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 09:44 PM
iowanine
3rd Gear Member

Shoot, if you want cheap clothes, I know a thrift store that sells brand news clothes with the tags on them for about $5 for basically any name brandof clothes.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:15 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Shoot, if you want cheap clothes, I know a thrift store that sells brand news clothes with the tags on them for about $5 for basically any name brandof clothes.
Damn. I've only been in El Paso a few times, and I haven't explored everything yet. Just stayed mostly on I-10 to get to THR and I went a little bit around to get onto Bliss. Its an adventure that I-10..... think I went about 140mph for about a good 5 minutes on that road at one point just out of pure bordem and long 10 mile straight stretches.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:36 PM
iowanine
3rd Gear Member

Damn. I've only been in El Paso a few times, and I haven't explored everything yet. Just stayed mostly on I-10 to get to THR and I went a little bit around to get onto Bliss. Its an adventure that I-10..... think I went about 140mph for about a good 5 minutes on that road at one point just out of pure bordem and long 10 mile straight stretches.
There is and there isn't that much to El Paso. I10 does have a quite a few good straight aways to be able to romp on it and not to have to worry about it that much. One of the other highways is alot better for it though,a portion of one just loops out around the desert.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:13 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

I hear Desert Demons is the PLACE to go to. Lots of Cars, Bikes and Women!
Old 10-10-2007, 11:28 PM
97targa
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: code3GT

ORIGINAL: 97targa

Really???? I think all that braided line looks like a mess! You need to tuck that under your air intake pipe and zip tie some of that other stuff along wire to make it a little neater. I hate cluster f.cks. I'm a neato kinda guy!
It looks much more cluttered in pics. It's actually a VERY clean install and the braided lines are very clean considering how many nitrous lines and solenoids are present.
I will try to find you a pic of my car when I had NX wet kit on it! You wouldn't even think it had N20 other than seeing the solonoids! I'll see what I can come up with, however...atleast they are clean and I love the JLT and P-51 gloss black look!! HOT!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 12:10 AM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Very nice, Mitch!
Like the black theme, especially the P51 being black!
Me andCAMDUP mIGHT do some swapping, he wants my stock PI intake for his P51 and some cash, we will see!

Quick Reply: New JLT Ram Air is on...PICS