4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

***HCM is Now Offering Financing On All Mods***

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 02:58 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Default RE: ***HCM is Now Offering Financing On All Mods***

Guys, guys calm down with the negativity! I spend every weekend at HCM! They are a fantastic company and I don't know where all the bad information is coming from other than HOSS302. Come and check us out in person if you have your doubts. The owner, Ernie, is the head of club Stangpede (one of the biggest mustang clubs in America). I will be willing to answer any and all questions you guys have. If you guys are skeptical of the application, no worries. I would love to clear up any negative previous experiences (which it only seems to be one that you all jumped on the band wagon with). Thanks guys
Old 12-13-2007, 03:00 AM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

ernies the one who dicked me IMO i delt with him personally. shady *** company.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:02 AM
MustangChris04
5th Gear Member

Sounds like this Ernie Sigala guy cant do business...
Old 12-13-2007, 03:04 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Hoss, I am sorry that you had difficulties with your order. Anyone that knows Ernie personally will be the first to tell you of his outstanding integrity. I understand your anger completely as I have had the same thing happen with Brenspeed! I know Brenspeed is a great company but everyone makes mistakes. I gave Brenspeed a second chance and wah lah, great customer service. Let me know what I can do to help you out man. Once again, apologies.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:06 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MustangChris04

Sounds like this Ernie Sigala guy cant do business...
He is great at doing business. I think words like yours should only be said if you have personal experience with him. I dont think you can judge someone's integrity and work ethic based on a single complaint. Best, Mickey
Old 12-13-2007, 03:09 AM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06Saleen3V

Hoss, I am sorry that you had difficulties with your order. Anyone that knows Ernie personally will be the first to tell you of his outstanding integrity. I understand your anger completely as I have had the same thing happen with Brenspeed! I know Brenspeed is a great company but everyone makes mistakes. I gave Brenspeed a second chance and wah lah, great customer service. Let me know what I can do to help you out man. Once again, apologies.
i just want my midpipe, i ordered it like 4 or five weeks ago, even on backorder it should be here by now.
i also think its sad how you tell someone you will give them free parts if they help you sell, so you help them sell and they dick you.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:10 AM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GrayGhost01GT

OOOOOHHHH AHHHH NICE Now more affordable for us younger guys that are in school!
Yeah, nothing says a good idea like getting CREDIT for CAR MODS when you have no full time job....

Seriously...

Also, why exactly do you need a credit card number in a credit application... I have yet to see this answered.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:11 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: H0SS302

i just want my midpipe, i ordered it like 4 or five weeks ago, even on backorder it should be here by now.
i also think its sad how you tell someone you will give them free parts if they help you sell, so you help them sell and they dick you.
I will get to the bottom of the midpipe crisis. As far as working for free parts, that is definitely not the case. I am part of club Stangpede and I do my part for the club and the company. I am yet to receive free parts from HCM. Thanks, Mickey
Old 12-13-2007, 03:13 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

Also, why exactly do you need a credit card number in a credit application... I have yet to see this answered.
The application was made by one of the employees. I also dont think it is necessary. Guys, will you please allow me to give answers before the criticism begins? Thanks, Mickey
Old 12-13-2007, 03:15 AM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: H0SS302

I will get to the bottom of the midpipe crisis. As far as working for free parts, that is definitely not the case. I am part of club Stangpede and I do my part for the club and the company. I have never received free parts from HCM. Thanks, Mickey
well thats what your great leader ernie told me...trust me i didnt make that **** up.. shows how much ****ing integrity he has now dosnt it. he must have just filled me full of **** about the ppl he told me about then huh. supposedly he has quite a few ppl who advertise for him and he gives them free parts from what business they bring in.
BUY WITH CAUTION FROM HCM

Quick Reply: ***HCM is Now Offering Financing On All Mods***