4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

cooler car

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 08:41 PM
IEGT1015
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: cooler car

The STI is a fast car, but i would not throw down 30k+ for it. keep the stang
Old 12-16-2007, 08:55 PM
FR500GT
3rd Gear Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHA...

-Dump the mustang

-Get the STI, personally id get an evo

-No there not rice

-Mustangs are not the best car ever

-STI's and Evo's are fast as sh** with just bolt ons

-Mustangs are decent with bolt ons

...Dont listen to people on just one forum, and im sure your on the sti forum and not one of them has even compared a mustang. Get the evo, because its all out a better car than an sti(unless you want to jump[:'(])
Old 12-16-2007, 09:51 PM
Injected97GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mynameismike65

ORIGINAL: Injected97GT

I hate to say it but its the underlying truth behind these cars...your car is an extension of your dick, and I would rather drive a big strong V8 that sounds badass over a little ricer with a fart can any day.
right, because an STI is JUST like a civic.... moron

ANYWAY, am I the only one here not buying cars based on "omg can i get mindless high school girls with it" and buying a car that I like and I want????? I just dont get it...
No you arn't ....dumbass. I got a mustang because I love what they are all about and the history behind them and all that. Not just to impress high school girls. You sound like I hit a nerve...maybe you should join a STI forum[&:]
no, didnt hit a nerve with me. you just come off as a brainless, v8 loving, redneck, narrow minded moron saying things like that.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Projectquick
5th Gear Member

I do like the Evo and Sti, but I think they are a little expensive for any 20 year old kid to buy. If you want to buy an 05 Evo or Sti they still go for 28,000 if they have low milage. I am buying an 02 GT for 8000 dollars, the average around here is 13K-18K, the s/c I am getting for it will be about 3500 for the kit, and 1000 for the install and tune. I will put together a good performer for $12500, itwill be in the12s, andthats less than half the price of the used evo/sti, and for me thats cooler because it can be attained much easier.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:08 PM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

I think Stangs are cooler than STi's, but im not everybody.

Same can be said if i'd prefer the STi.....

It depends on who you want to be 'cool' too..

Old 12-16-2007, 10:12 PM
tmas99
3rd Gear Member

i really dont care about the vo being faster than my car stock... i think it looks like crap!!! and as far as performance if i wanted a fastER car i would buy a LS1 SS or cobra/mach 1... but those are waaaaaay too expensive!

gt is more in my price range... im 18 and yes im paying for EVERYTHING!

mustang looks/sound > evo/sti/civic/rx8/rx7/ and any other 4-6 cyl.

Old 12-16-2007, 10:18 PM
steve0914
5th Gear Member

honestly i like the stang way more, i absolutely think the stis are cool, and are far superior speed-wise, but i love the styling of a mustang, the sound of the exhaust, and the hp is just an added bonus. i do not race the car, so sacrificing the speed is no big deal, as for the dick extension thing, no matter what there is always someone faster than you so just enjoy what you got!
Old 12-16-2007, 10:28 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

I hate to say it but its the underlying truth behind these cars...your car is an extension of your dick, and I would rather drive a big strong V8 that sounds badass over a little ricer with a fart can any day.

ANYWAY, am I the only one here not buying cars based on "omg can i get mindless high school girls with it" and buying a car that I like and I want????? I just dont get it...
No you arn't ....dumbass. I got a mustang because I love what they are all about and the history behind them and all that. Not just to impress high school girls. You sound like I hit a nerve...maybe you should join a STI forum[&:]

no, didnt hit a nerve with me. you just come off as a brainless, v8 loving, redneck, narrow minded moron saying things like that.

hey, where do you get off callin him redneck boy, taint your mamma learn you any manors boy?
Old 12-16-2007, 11:59 PM
Injected97GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: H0SS302

hey, where do you get off callin him redneck boy, taint your mamma learn you any manors boy?
so sorry mas'sa. toby wont be bad no more.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:35 AM
califas_1987
3rd Gear Member

20yrs old and still going after high school girls? Isn't there an implied rule, after your out of HS you go for out of HS chicks? Not that the OP said he was...

Quick Reply: cooler car