4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Mid pipe nuts and bolts

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 12:27 PM
art02gt
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Mid pipe nuts and bolts

ORIGINAL: iowanine

ORIGINAL: art02gt

ORIGINAL: art02gt

Here are the bolts and nuts for a the mid pipes if you need both.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...1&comp=LRS

Here is just for the nuts.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...1&comp=LRS

Or you can just go to home depot or lowes and get the nuts if that's all you need. You would just be regular nuts, so you would want to get the locking washers with it (the washer that is cut and uneven on the ends).
Yes! This is exactly whatI was looking for! ManI can't thank you enough. Thanks!
No problem, you are welcome. I noticed you are in El Paso, you apart of any car clubs here?
No, but the guys from domestic torque keep asking me everytime any of the members see me. I might take up on that offer. There was another team that was also asking me, team outlaw I believe. Are you part of a club?
I used to hang with some of those guys from Domestic Torque, I know pretty much the guy who started it, that's it. Lately I've been with Xtreme Fords. I have some extras of those bolts/nuts if you would like them. We are meeting today at 1 at the carwash on zaragosa across from the neighbor hood walmart. Let me know if you'd like me to take them for you.
PM sent