4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Link to the MF get together from Sat

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 09:57 PM
BraMas
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Link to the MF get together from Sat

ORIGINAL: djb1187

ORIGINAL: 72MachOne99GT

ORIGINAL: black35th

D@mn that looks awesome, If only I didnt live in SW Ohio and gas wasnt 4+ dollars a gallon I would have been there. My stock rims and lighty modded car would have looked outa place though.[&o]
You would have fit right in with me, in the outcast category.. lol

the pictures we took from the church (13 cars left at the time) myself and one other guy were the only ones on stock wheels [])

yea i enjoyed it...too bad i didnt meet you bramas or anybody else from the forum. I just seen the cars without the drivers
where were you at? i think i recall seeing your car
I saw you. I parked in the back last row. Only kenne bell GT there. I was drivin right next to u on the freeway
I went to check out your car but you already had the hood down [:@]. Maybe next time
Old 06-09-2008, 10:20 PM
djb1187
5th Gear Member

is there any other mustang cruise comin up?
Old 06-10-2008, 10:22 AM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

Were you in the silver vert RIGHT in front of me as we left CDC?

Old 06-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

Every time i click the link it fuggs up my computer [:@]

Happening to anyone else?
Old 06-10-2008, 10:25 PM
djb1187
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 72MachOne99GT

Were you in the silver vert RIGHT in front of me as we left CDC?

yea whinin like a cobra when i turned. also launched in front of u to c how my tires hooked, i was next to u on the phone with the guy with the silver 07 gt
Old 06-10-2008, 11:20 PM
72MachOne99GT

yea, i've gotta say i wasnt that happiest person in the world about you spinning em in front of me because of potential rock throwing, but nothing came out of it..

its wierd, for some reason, i imagine everyone on the forums a 23 year old white guy..

lol

and i get up there, and theres old dudes, young dudes, neither old nor young dudes, black guys, white guys, women..

crazy!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:09 PM
djb1187
5th Gear Member

No rock was going to fly and hit your car. It was no big deal a lot of people spun em before they left. I didnt even really spin, just a minor launch to see how she was hookin...barely any tire spin. I dont know if you noticed but i also had Mickey Thompsons on my car... I highly doubt a rock would fly...

The world is a very diverse place. Not once did I think all thousands and thousands of people on this forum are all 23 yr old white males. Anybody can buy a mustang and anybody can use a computer if they put effort into it, which includes asians, whites, blacks, middle eastern, etc....
Old 06-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Im a 23 y/o white male[sm=wootwoot.gif]
Old 06-11-2008, 09:10 PM
72MachOne99GT

ORIGINAL: djb1187

No rock was going to fly and hit your car. It was no big deal a lot of people spun em before they left. I didnt even really spin, just a minor launch to see how she was hookin...barely any tire spin. I dont know if you noticed but i also had Mickey Thompsons on my car... I highly doubt a rock would fly...

The world is a very diverse place. Not once did I think all thousands and thousands of people on this forum are all 23 yr old white males. Anybody can buy a mustang and anybody can use a computer if they put effort into it, which includes asians, whites, blacks, middle eastern, etc....
You've never just figured everyone was like you? It's not like I honestly expected EVERYONE there to be a 23 year old white male. I just figured, whenever I'm reading a post, it's someone like me.

As for no big deal, eh...that depends. I'm sure plenty of other people were less than pleased that others were doing burnouts/spinning their tires directly in front of them.

I know that one douchebag was doing burnouts and spitting rubber, but spinning tires is just as likely to kick up rocks.

I'm not really sure how you having MT's has anything to do with them being less likely to kick up any kind of material.

I spent 17K miles on MT's and they kicked up debris just like any other tire out there would.

Old 06-12-2008, 08:09 PM
djb1187
5th Gear Member

no, I dont consider myself to be like a majority of the users on here.Alot of theusers on this site post tech advice when they have no clue what they are talking about. I do not speak on what I do not know. But it doesnt matter, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am by no means trying to exacerbate this situation, im just stating my opinion and I am not trying to offend anybody by launching my car.

I had BFG Drag radials before and I constantly heard debris hitting the rear of my car. Not once have I noticed that with my MT or seen them pick up debris or a rock.

Quick Reply: Link to the MF get together from Sat