4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

New HP goal

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 02:01 PM
oxfordgt
6th Gear Member

Default RE: New HP goal

Not right now but when the F1a, stage 3 heads and stage 3 blower cams go on I will be.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:06 PM
amoosenamedhank
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: oxfordgt

Not right now but when the F1a, stage 3 heads and stage 3 blower cams go on I will be.
How long are you in the sandbox for this time? Basically, when is all the goods stuff going to be installed?
Old 06-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

what injectors are you running now? I'm going with blower cams and Lt's next year so chose to get 60's now.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:32 PM
oxfordgt
6th Gear Member

I get home in dec and the above listed will be installed by the end of dec. I still have a bunch do do after that so the car wont be back on the road till spring.

You will be fine with 60s. I could run 60s but I am doing a few more things that will require me to run more fuel
Old 06-24-2008, 02:26 AM
00raging stang
4th Gear Member

oxford what do you have done?
Old 06-24-2008, 02:48 AM
DeltaV
3rd Gear Member

Goood lord. That gonna be one fast car. I'm gonna come up to tennessee when you get it built just to druel over it. Are you overseas right now? I have been meaning to get up there anyways to see my aunt and uncle who live in knoxville, i just haven't had time because of school. How close are you to the K-town? Anyways good luck with everything and thanks for the tuning advice.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:49 AM
2000AZ5.0GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: oxfordgt

I get home in dec and the above listed will be installed by the end of dec. I still have a bunch do do after that so the car wont be back on the road till spring.

You will be fine with 60s. I could run 60s but I am doing a few more things that will require me to run more fuel
I havn't seen since I have been here, but I'm assuming your goal for the car is a drag/street car? built more for straight line duty?
Old 06-24-2008, 03:30 AM
oxfordgt
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 00raging stang

oxford what do you have done?
Alot more then what I will ever tell.

Goood lord. That gonna be one fast car. I'm gonna come up to tennessee when you get it built just to druel over it. Are you overseas right now? I have been meaning to get up there anyways to see my aunt and uncle who live in knoxville, i just haven't had time because of school. How close are you to the K-town? Anyways good luck with everything and thanks for the tuning advice.
Yes, I am still over seas. I live 45 min west of nashville.

I havn't seen since I have been here, but I'm assuming your goal for the car is a drag/street car? built more for straight line duty?
My goal is fastest street mustang. I can either go straight line or take the curves if I want to.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:36 PM
mustangman03
3rd Gear Member

My goal is fastest street mustang. I can either go straight line or take the curves if I want to.
someone must have alot $$$ and time to accomplish this and more than likely that is most people dream of this, but you didnt say the specify which fastest worlds, country, or the states feastest well all i can say is goodluck and
THANK YOU for your service to keep this country safe.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:46 PM
oxfordgt
6th Gear Member

Fastest on my block...LOL I win.

I would like to thank all of the good american tax payers for helping to build my car this year (I dont pay taxes while deployed, but your taxes pay me)

This was only a dream untill the parts started arriving at the house

Quick Reply: New HP goal