4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

GRRR!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by loweredfourpointsix
my girlfriend works at the mall and she had to take my car to work a couple days ago. she got off early so she picked me up for my lunch break. when she pulled up to pick me up i saw that some A-hole stole my pony center caps. a couple weeks before that, somebody stole my shorty antenna.. GRRR
Its obvious that its someone who has a mustang , Just look for Stang w/ shorty antenna and some pony center caps. More likely it will be the only mods he/she has or they wouldn't be stealing yours.

Originally Posted by POISND U
If she lets you PIIHB, it's worth working out. Trust me on this.....
Nothing like getting your girl to let you sail the great sea of brown.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:05 PM
blackGTcp
4th Gear Member

Wish i could find that guy. I need a center cap
Old 07-29-2009, 05:15 PM
loweredfourpointsix
2nd Gear Member

[QUOTE=Mr Graystang;6382583]Its obvious that its someone who has a mustang , Just look for Stang w/ shorty antenna and some pony center caps. More likely it will be the only mods he/she has or they wouldn't be stealing yours.

yea ill keep an eye out.. but i live in the overpopulated san fernando valley with thousands and thousands of mustangs but ill take that into consideration lol..
Old 07-29-2009, 05:18 PM
loweredfourpointsix
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by blackGTcp
Wish i could find that guy. I need a center cap
he took all 4 of mine tho..
Old 07-29-2009, 06:43 PM
DeltaV
3rd Gear Member

If you get another shorty antenna... Locktite that thing down.... I would love to see somebody try to steal mine. Hell if you get get it off without breaking it they can have it! LOL.... but that sucks man. I wish i had some spares to give you!
Old 07-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

[QUOTE=loweredfourpointsix;6382617]
Originally Posted by Mr Graystang
Its obvious that its someone who has a mustang , Just look for Stang w/ shorty antenna and some pony center caps. More likely it will be the only mods he/she has or they wouldn't be stealing yours.

yea ill keep an eye out.. but i live in the overpopulated san fernando valley with thousands and thousands of mustangs but ill take that into consideration lol..
Pffft Californians ... lol but you never know.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:45 AM
loweredfourpointsix
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by DeltaV
If you get another shorty antenna... Locktite that thing down.... I would love to see somebody try to steal mine. Hell if you get get it off without breaking it they can have it! LOL.... but that sucks man. I wish i had some spares to give you!
actually i did.. im pretty cool with the guys from B&D Racing and luckily one of them had an extra shorty antenna so he just let me have it.. but i really should locktite that thing tho. idk why i didnt think of it before hehe.. i really need the center caps tho it looks HORRIBLE.

[QUOTE=Mr Graystang;6382798]
Originally Posted by loweredfourpointsix

Pffft Californians ... lol but you never know.
lol i love california despite its STUPID smog laws, STUPID fees when you get a ticket, and STUPID taxes. i just got a parking ticket on my Tbird for $60 cuz i didnt move the car to the other side of the street before 8am.. but f-it cuz after work im cruising through the canyons on my way to the sunny beach with beautiful women hehe