4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Finally got some pictures

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 03:16 AM
youkairyu32
1st Gear Member

lol, I Google searched for a saleen body kit and found my way over to cruzing concepts... on the home page I found this:

My body kit :P

http://www.cruizinconcepts.com/
http://www.cruizinconcepts.com/mustang_body_kits.asp

I just found it to be ironic.

Last edited by youkairyu32; 08-08-2009 at 03:21 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:22 AM
apeterman
1st Gear Member

That doesn't look like any saleen I have ever seen. Are you saying you have the stalker kit? I don't think it looks too bad on the car in the pic. But it all depends on the color and car vibe.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:59 AM
youkairyu32
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by apeterman
That doesn't look like any saleen I have ever seen. Are you saying you have the stalker kit? I don't think it looks too bad on the car in the pic. But it all depends on the color and car vibe.
No, I went looking for a saleen body kit and in the process saw the black window II kit (the kit that I currently have on my car and the one in the picture) on the home page of cruizin concepts.

I may post the pictures again tomorrow after I wake up... I apologize to everyone who has opened the thread expecting pictures, I honestly didn't think that posting a few quick pics would lead to such a commotion.

Now that I have calmed down and thought about the situation better I realize that I am just touchy about my car right now... None of the work short of the fiberglass has been done in a shop and obtaining the correct parts to swap the automatic transmission that the car had out for a t56 + the process of doing the swap was tiring. It is like if you were an artist and you just finished a project that you had spent weeks on, only to have people immediately make fun of it.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Xemeth
5th Gear Member

OP, please fill this out:

Seriously, it's the internet. Who gives a **** what people say about it. If you're actually getting your feelings hurt from comments by strangers that you've never even met, then maybe the internet isn't for you.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:22 AM
PistolPete79
1st Gear Member

i wanna see! :O
Old 08-08-2009, 09:44 AM
lilcrate
4th Gear Member

wtf, i just read this whole thing for no pics....wow. Dude, if you own a mustang, be a man about it and hold your own. POST PICS!! if i think they suck i promise i will only laugh on my side of the monitor.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:09 PM
youkairyu32
1st Gear Member

The pics are back up, I was just really pissed because of the amount of labor that I have put into my car. It still amazes me how quickly people can become mean online... I mean, I thought that mustang owners were supposed to be a community...
Old 08-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by youkairyu32
The pics are back up, I was just really pissed because of the amount of labor that I have put into my car. It still amazes me how quickly people can become mean online... I mean, I thought that mustang owners were supposed to be a community...
Ah its like you and your bro's Snit talking each other at the bar you know ? few bears and insults but its all in good fun. The Interwebs is harsh these days tho , Anywhoo I say stay with the Sparco seats instead of corbeau.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:25 PM
youkairyu32
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mr Graystang
Ah its like you and your bro's Snit talking each other at the bar you know ? few bears and insults but its all in good fun. The Interwebs is harsh these days tho , Anywhoo I say stay with the Sparco seats instead of corbeau.
I understand what you are talking about with regards to the bar thing. Honestly reading back over it I think that I over-reacted... I was just in a grumpy mood I suppose, my gf has been sick with the flu for the last few days and I have been playing dr all day and night. The lack of sleep I suppose is the real culprit. Regardless, I am glad things could be worked out in the end.

Just out of curiosity, why? I have heard that the corbeau seats are much more comfortable. Is it just preference or does Sparco have some advantage that I don't know of? (besides being really expensive that is :P)

Last edited by youkairyu32; 08-08-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:27 PM
JayC
4th Gear Member

Don't we get about one of these "ricer" posts a week. Are these people real or what????????????

Quick Reply: Finally got some pictures