4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Finally have some decent pictures....

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

I'm uber irritated that I didn't notice when we bought the car that the headlights that are on the car aren't 03. After we got the car home, I said to myself, something just doesn't look right...
Old 09-23-2009, 07:44 PM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

pics of wife? haha jk

car looks decent...after the mods youre talking about it will look great...im a fan of the blacked out rear looks...tails/between tails/lower section of the bumper...and no spoiler
Old 09-23-2009, 07:49 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 99BlackPonyGT
pics of wife? haha jk

car looks decent...after the mods youre talking about it will look great...im a fan of the blacked out rear looks...tails/between tails/lower section of the bumper...and an s281 1-piece wing

oh why thank you 99.. that was such a nice indirect compliment
Old 09-23-2009, 07:51 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Originally Posted by 99BlackPonyGT
pics of wife? haha jk

Seriously, pics of wife!
Stang looks nice!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by lizzyfan
Seriously, pics of wife!
Stang looks nice!!!
LOL

Last edited by Sxynerd; 09-23-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:13 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

What for rear suspension is on the car??? You got coilovers on the back to or is it stock for right now??? I think that those wheels look abnormally awesome on that car man. Not usually a fan of them but i really like them on the car. You gonna do the mach chin on the cobra bumper or just leave it alone??? And i think it would look awesome if the car was lower. And you might wanna switch to a termie rear bumper. Cant beat the look of that. And a nice carbon fiber VIS cowl hood would look awesome on there with all the rest of the black accents. I think that billet fuel doors look good on some cars so that might be something to consider too. And also, sequential tail lights might look cool with the tint on the tails. And HID's to go inside the tinted headlights. Cobra brakes...for both looks and function. I think thats all i can think of at this point in time.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by teej281
What for rear suspension is on the car??? You got coilovers on the back to or is it stock for right now???

I think that those wheels look abnormally awesome on that car man. Not usually a fan of them but i really like them on the car. You gonna do the mach chin on the cobra bumper or just leave it alone???

And i think it would look awesome if the car was lower. And you might wanna switch to a termie rear bumper. Cant beat the look of that. And a nice carbon fiber VIS cowl hood would look awesome on there with all the rest of the black accents. I think that billet fuel doors look good on some cars so that might be something to consider too. And also, sequential tail lights might look cool with the tint on the tails. And HID's to go inside the tinted headlights. Cobra brakes...for both looks and function. I think thats all i can think of at this point in time.
The rear suspension is Eibach Prokit with Isolators, the front is GMS K member and it's lowered 2.5 or 3 inches with Coilovers.

She's getting an 01 Cobra bumper. Neither of us likes the 03/04 bumper so that's out. We'll see what the cobra bumper looks like with the mach chin spoiler but IDK yet.

The wife hates Caron Fiber so that's out too, lol.

And we've already got the Cobra brakes in a box. Except they are red and She doesn't want them on till we get them powder coated black.

HID's are cool
Old 09-23-2009, 09:59 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

you look like a wrestler lol.

possibly an MMA fighter.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:01 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

why not just spray paint multiple coats of black spray paint on your calipers?? i have personally done it and my friend painted his at a body shop and they look awesome...

but than again, money is never relaly an issue with your builds!!

mach 1 chin spoiler and 99/01 cobra bumper FTMFW!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:07 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

I didnt mean the termie front bumper...but the termie rear bumper. Just as a styling cue. And id lower the car a little bit more all around too. Just my personal preferences showing again. And id look into an HO Fibertrends 2.5" cowl hood and get the center painted black. I think that would look sweet.

Quick Reply: Finally have some decent pictures....